Game on Monday : Would you still go ?

If the game's still on on Monday and not behind closed doors, are you still going ?

• Yes

Votes: 93 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 104 47.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few chants on Monday to get the crowd going

“Abandon the league, abandon the league, abandon the league, abandon the league, abandon the league” to the same tune as the eff var chant

“Corona,Corona virus, Corona, Corona virus, Corona, Corona virus, Corona, Corona virus” to the tune of Duncan, Duncan Ferguson

time and time and time on here.

A message to all GrandOldTeam enthusiasts. If the syllables don’t match up it’s not going to work.

No way I can attend, as I’m immunosuppressed and I just can’t risk it, My season is done, irrespective of the PL decision.

I voted YES but even if the game is played I won’t be there.

Mrs. Khal has told me, in no uncertain terms, that not only am I banned from going on Monday but that my season is officially over :(

Roll on August (if I make it through the virus in one piece :pint2:)

Does she display your scrotum on the fireplace or replacement balls for the pool table or wha?

I voted maybe...... but if it goes ahead I probably won't go. I certainly will not be coming on the supporters bus if I do, I will drive in perfect isolation, and will not be going for a few beers before the game.

No chance. Way too may people have this virus, it must be absolutely everywhere amongst the general untested public given all the famous people being diagnosed with it after testing. Not so worried about myself but screw putting elderly family members in awkward positions just so I can watch Everton lose again.

No chance. Way too may people have this virus, it must be absolutely everywhere amongst the general untested public given all the famous people being diagnosed with it after testing. Not so worried about myself but screw putting elderly family members in awkward positions just so I can watch Everton lose again.

The filth aren’t doing a presser just can’t see this going ahead

Dr Hilary on tv just said he thought probably 100,000 people have it now, based on how it spread in other countries. We just don't know yet we already have it..........

I'd definitely go as things stand. Fully understand the reasons behind others not going, but personally i'd be putting myself at no more risk than I do every day going to and being at work. If the projected figures of 70-80% of us getting it are accurate then I'd rather get it by carrying on as normal than stop doing all the things I enjoy and then still getting it anyway.

tenor.gif

Sorry but you should not be going anywhere and should be self isolating

Well ahead of you mate. I'm feeling that bad that I've decided to take my laptop and go back to bed. Strange for me really, as I'm normally the type to wash down some paracetamol with hot Tizer and get on with my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.