Galatasaray offers 7 million euro for Everton player Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much did we pay for him?
Is he good enough for us?

Mate I'm sure we'll find out after he manages to get a work permit in 18 months, has a stuttering pre-season due to some international cup, gets injured 5 minutes into his warm up and re-emerges 2 years later feeling like a new signing.

Give me a life time supply of those beautiful kebabs and the boss bread you get in Istanbul and it’s a deal ,

Don’t forget the chilli sauce and onions too . And ice cold Efe’s

And.....
-zge-ulusoy-all-people-photo-u1.jpg

The problem we have with loaning potentially good players out is that due to lack of loyalty if they like where they are they will want to stay.

If they make it, they get their big move anyway.

Especially hard when they haven't spent any time here. For the lack of the best stadium, being top 8 rather than top 4, and not in Europe etc, we tend to make up with a good feeling in the club, which you can see from the new players' attitudes i think. I hope we never lose that because somehow even in this modern 'franchise-era' of EPL, where new fans just sign up to the latest Champions, we have got something special going for us! I'm sure if Brands and Silva want him, and if he's got the potential, then £7m is nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.