Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'Keefe says we haven't agreed a fee with Lille yet... And nobody else has either.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors

I see what we are doing.

We are pondering thinking about putting a proposed bid together in our time honoured fashion.

I don’t think we’ll ever master it as well as we did when Shearer had been sold and we put in a lower offer in the day after he’d signed.

When you get lots of teams being linked to a player, out of the blue, when one club is trying to drive down the price, it is usually made up by the selling team to get the deal over the line.

I doubt that United were ever really interested.

When you get lots of teams being linked to a player, out of the blue, when one club is trying to drive down the price, it is usually made up by the selling team to get the deal over the line.

If he is as good as they are saying on here, I would rather we just paid up, then haggle over the stocking fillers and loaners?

United fans saying that all the time, they get name dropped to drive prices up (stating Yerry Mina), althugh Brands has said that the club offered the same deal throughout and waited for Barcelona to accept, rather than increasing the offer with 'alleged' interest.

Well well well, if isn't our old friend Gabriel Magalhaes

Knowing Brands he'll probably get flustered and sign his mum instead

Status
Not open for further replies.