Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at that price and his age he'd be worth a gamble with the right manager.
I'll laugh my head off if Lille are touting him for £30m next summer.

With the amount of coin they're going to take in this summer, this kind of deal will help with their FFP issues while still keeping them competitive on Ligue 1

*shrug* not the kinda player we (Everton) could sign anyway.

It's true they have fantastic scouts but they buy players that are not at premier league level and they give them a platform and room to grow. If we bought the same players as them they would be bombed out after three games never to be seen again. Watfords owners to a good job of farming good young players in Spain and Italy though but different circumstances....

probably why the likes of City and PSG are buying smaller clubs in Europe.
Arsenal used to do the same deal years ago with Beveren but then it was easier to get work permits when David Dein was about, nudge,nudge, wink,wink.

at that price and his age he'd be worth a gamble with the right manager.
I'll laugh my head off if Lille are touting him for £30m next summer.

With the amount of coin they're going to take in this summer, this kind of deal will help with their FFP issues while still keeping them competitive on Ligue 1

Its crazy how english clubs seem unable to scout these types of players until they have made it big in a stronger league.

O'Keefe says we haven't agreed a fee with Lille yet... And nobody else has either.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.