Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guendouzi is getting sold. He might fetch £20m or so I guess.

They want rid of Sokratis, but he won't be for a big fee. It'll mainly be his wages.

Maybe they'll listen to offers for Lacazette, but if they're serious about pushing on they'd then need to sign a replacement for him.

Ozil I guess if they can get anything decent for him, plus his massive wages off the books. But it's the wages which will be the issue, plus he's on a huge contract. Could see them loaning him out tbh and get somebody to subsidise his wage.
Guendouzi is definitely on his bike but he'll be on low wages. I can't see Ozil ditching his massive wage. I could see Lacazette moving but Arsenal seem to be linked to half a dozen high fee or high wage players and I can't see how they can pay for it. I mean, I can't see how we can either, but that's a different story!

...if we put Richarlison in goal, there’s a fair chance he’ll be our best goalie.
He goes down easy enough so he would get them near post shots that Pickford seems to miss all the time, would allow us to play Kean and DCL upfront.....it's a tempting idea mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.