Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but it would be a strange transfer imo as they have 7 CB’s

Yeah, it is a bit.

Sokratis is off. Holding and Chambers - don't really get the hype about Holding, not sure Chambers is ever going to be good enough.

Luiz is there for the time being. Mustafi had a resurgence but maybe if there's a good offer they'll be selling.

It's more financially that it's weird for them.

They're pumping tons into that Auba deal.

Yeah, it is a bit.

Sokratis is off. Holding and Chambers - don't really get the hype about Holding, not sure Chambers is ever going to be good enough.

Luiz is there for the time being. Mustafi had a resurgence but maybe if there's a good offer they'll be selling.

They also have the young lad they bought last Summer Saliba, who’s joining this summer. And they bought pablo Mari recently as well.

i just can’t see them being able to shift 3 or 4, unless
They take a massive hit on them

Yeah, it is a bit.

Also they need to pay the first instalment of the saliba deal which was 27mil. Also probably another 15 for pepe This year. Like you say a big pay rise for Aubamayang. And the strong rumours of them getting Willian. Who will want a nice salary and probably a big signing on fee.
that’s a lot of money for a club that Weren't supposed To have much.

They also have the young lad they bought last Summer Saliba, who’s joining this summer. And they bought pablo Mari recently as well.

i just can’t see them being able to shift 3 or 4, unless
They take a massive hit on them
Looks like they really need a club to overpay for their unwated crap, like a certain pile of imbeciles did last summer for Iwobi.

Also they need to pay the first instalment of the saliba deal which was 27mil. Also probably another 15 for pepe This year. Like you say a big pay rise for Aubamayang. And the strong rumours of them getting Willian. Who will want a nice salary and probably a big signing on fee.
that’s a lot of money for a club that Weren't supposed To have much.

Rumour has it this is £10m strong.

Yeah, it is a bit.

This is what I don't get. Aren't they broke?

They were broke when they bought Pepe last year instead of Zaha, because at the time, I remember they only bought him because the terms of the actual deal were much better over long time.
Supposedly they aren't really in a position to be spending £25m on a CB when they have 6 or 7 on their books.

If they were selling Aubameyang I'd get it but they seem to be giving him a massive new deal.
And signing Willian on big money plus giving Auba a huge pay rise. Are they selling someone?

And signing Willian on big money plus giving Auba a huge pay rise. Are they selling someone?

Guendouzi is getting sold. He might fetch £20m or so I guess.

They want rid of Sokratis, but he won't be for a big fee. It'll mainly be his wages.

Maybe they'll listen to offers for Lacazette, but if they're serious about pushing on they'd then need to sign a replacement for him.

Ozil I guess if they can get anything decent for him, plus his massive wages off the books. But it's the wages which will be the issue, plus he's on a huge contract. Could see them loaning him out tbh and get somebody to subsidise his wage.

Guendouzi is getting sold. He might fetch £20m or so I guess.

They want rid of Sokratis, but he won't be for a big fee. It'll mainly be his wages.

Maybe they'll listen to offers for Lacazette, but if they're serious about pushing on they'd then need to sign a replacement for him.

Ozil I guess if they can get anything decent for him, plus his massive wages off the books. But it's the wages which will be the issue, plus he's on a huge contract. Could see them loaning him out tbh and get somebody to subsidise his wage.
Ozil ain’t going anywhere. No way they are shifting his wages and he will wait for next summer say he can pick his own destination

Status
Not open for further replies.