Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has nothing to do with brands renegotiating a deal.

Our stance hasn’t changed since February. We have a deal agreed with Lille and the player from then.

I was told he was due to have a medical in May which differs from what a lot of other people said they were told so I’m willing to defer to them on that one.

The pandemic put a delay on everything but we’ve always had our agreement in place.

What’s happening now is Lille and his agent trying to sniff out a better offer at the last minute.

People within the club are confident of this happening

Our stance hasn’t changed since February. We have a deal agreed with Lille and the player from then.

I was told he was due to have a medical in May which differs from what a lot of other people said they were told so I’m willing to defer to them on that one.

The pandemic put a delay on everything but we’ve always had our agreement in place.

What’s happening now is Lille and his agent trying to sniff out a better offer at the last minute.

No nothing but I reckon and I think it has been reported that he would prefer a champions league team

Well if that’s the case and a better offer comes in then hopefully we have a plan B ready to execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.