Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he want to play for us? I dont know
If not then forget him
But Im fed up of signing players who dont commit or could give a sh*t.
Whatever you think of Arteta he hssnt picked the nasty primma donnas at Arsenal. And just look st their team spirit now compared to 6 months ago
We need a team of players who want to play for us. We havent got that at the moment.

Does he want to play for us? I dont know
If not then forget him
But Im fed up of signing players who dont commit or could give a sh*t.
Whatever you think of Arteta he hssnt picked the nasty primma donnas at Arsenal. And just look st their team spirit now compared to 6 months ago
We need a team of players who want to play for us. We havent got that at the moment.

Other than money, what the hell do we have to offer players that would make them want to play for us?

We don't win anything
We hardly play in Europe
and we have the most toxic fanbase in world football.

Hence why nobody wants to play for us.

Other than money, what the hell do we have to offer players that would make them want to play for us?

We don't win anything
We hardly play in Europe
and we have the most toxic fanbase in world football.

Hence why nobody wants to play for us.
We don’t have a particularly toxic fan base.
if you hang around here too much, you may think so. But in reality, it’s not like that.

Well, I'm not sure that's true.

Maybe not an issue this summer, we currently have 14 HG players.

Pickford, Kenny, Keane, Holgate, Pennington, Iceland, Davies, Delph, Baningime, Connolly, Walcott, Iwobi, Bowler, DCL.

Now ask yourself, how many of them would you want to keep?
Legitimately One, holgate, maybe Lewin as a backup, the rest of them I’d burn

Im on here, I'm on twitter and I'm at Goodison.

You will not convince me we don't have a toxic fanbase.

The away support is great by the way, best thing about the club, they support no matter what.
12966673_10156761568015111_484906377_n.jpg

I believe this is an away game. So there goes your theory. Every bit of criticism players/managers/directors get is thoroughly deserved. We have one of the best fanbases in the country.

Everton fans who have a go at the fanbase for being ‘toxic’ genuinely baffle me.

When a team who will run through brick walls for the club is out on the pitch then the support will be there. We’ve seen enough of no mark players who don’t care one jot about the club. They do not deserve an easy ride.

The idea the fans are the reason we don’t win games was also blown out the water during lockdown with complete abject performances.

Our home form is our saving grace every single season.

Kenwright really did hoodwink a lot of our naive fans and they’ll never be able to get out of that mindset of ‘we should be lucky with what we have’.

I believe this is an away game. So there goes your theory. Every bit of criticism players/managers/directors get is thoroughly deserved. We have one of the best fanbases in the country.

Everton fans who have a go at the fanbase for being ‘toxic’ genuinely baffle me.

When a team who will run through brick walls for the club is out on the pitch then the support will be there. We’ve seen enough of no mark players who don’t care one jot about the club. They do not deserve an easy ride.

The idea the fans are the reason we don’t win games was also blown out the water during lockdown with complete abject performances.

Kenwright really did hoodwink a lot of our naive fans and they’ll never be able to get out of that mindset of ‘we should be lucky with what we have’.

I agree with much of what you say.
I would disagree that "every bit of criticism" is justified though.
However the manager that prompted the criticism in this photo , most certainly deserved every bit. Treated the fans as if we were idiots , after defeat upon defeat , with his fantastic / superb / great summaries of each game , and his obsession with possession statistics. Fifty passes before the halfway line was crossed.
I feel those memories will never go away.

You are probably 1 of the worst fans we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.