Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be perfect if we can wrap up a deal before any window opens...

We should be using the time now to be doing deals...

Is he any good is the only answer I need. I want a commanding centre back. I think Yerry has that in him and maybe Holgate but they're not there yet.

Does he have left foot and can he use it to play football with?
Well he’s left footed and Brazilian. Being serious I think buying at that age is a good thing, unlikely to be a superstar straight away.

Will be interesting to see what brands & Ancelotti do. As we apparently wanted another CB last summer, I think Keane will go or Mina, it did look like Keane was totally out of favour, yet has started the last few games. Unless Mina isn’t not a 100%. So willl they buy another CB of have Gibson as 4th choice?

Well he’s left footed and Brazilian. Being serious I think buying at that age is a good thing, unlikely to be a superstar straight away.

Will be interesting to see what brands & Ancelotti do. As we apparently wanted another CB last summer, I think Keane will go or Mina, it did look like Keane was totally out of favour, yet has started the last few games. Unless Mina isn’t not a 100%. So willl they buy another CB of have Gibson as 4th choice?
Left foot could be half serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.