Funny Everton Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in the Gwladys Street end for the derby in 1992. Some ginger fella with long hair tried to get past me who looked a lot like David Fairclough was bladdered and tripped over and landed on me. Two al fellas behind me shouted "F in hell its supersub diving to get a pen, the F in cheat".

Everyone burst out laughing. It was one of those. You had to be there.

Richard Wright falling from his loft and getting a shoulder injury has to be in here. On Friday the 13th too.

Let’s do away with the doom and gloom lads and lasses. How about we reminisce about the times Everton has made us laugh.

I’ll start:

Anyone remember when Richard Wright ignored a sign warning people not to practice in the goalmouth and sprained his ankle causing him to miss the game and subsequent games?

I was at that game, the young lad who went in goal didnt do much wrong, we lost but wasnt his fault

Before the Villareal away game outside the stadium there was a fountain in the square which someone filled with washing up liquid. And quickly the bubbles started spreading out of the fountain and across the square. It’s how I remember it anyway.

Mo Johnson reported that he picked up an injury in training and would miss three games, fact was he was pissed at a party and fell off a rocking horse down the stairs in his mates house

Status
Not open for further replies.