Fume level: critical

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been mentioned that Ron may have lost the dressing room already - if true, then the dressing room needs a complete clearout.
I'd not heard that.

I can stomach a player revolt when the Manager has 'lost it' but, if it happens a second time then you do have to question where the problem actually lies. It also calls into question how bad the former Manager was if the players drop their bundle because they just don't like a Bloke!

I was at peak fume after the Liverpool match, the performances and attitudes after the Chelsea game leading up to it was horrific and you just knew it would be worst for the derby but you just had hope, and then Roberto went full on Bobby mode.

Then after that, the complete lack of reaction from the club just had me at 100% fume for ages.

I was at peak fume after the Liverpool match, the performances and attitudes after the Chelsea game leading up to it was horrific and you just knew it would be worst for the derby but you just had hope, and then Roberto went full on Bobby mode.

Then after that, the complete lack of reaction from the club just had me at 100% fume for ages.
Ye was refreshing sky sports and twitter the next day after the derby waiting to see 'Martinez sacked' but no that fat headed blue chairman of ours waited until he destroyed our chance of actually winning something (FA cup) against a totally inept UTD team

Yeah, it was the whole 'surely he's got to go now' business, that was just the worst.

Quite a few that have been Ref induced & proven to also to be serious Ref errors as well.

A few where we have just gone out & bottled it when there was a chance there for some glory, some that stand out for me though was the Wigan Cup game, and as were also mentioned the 2 semi's last season.

I remember being apoplectic with rage when Moyes would drag off a forward and bring on a defender with a game still there for the taking in an effort to keep it at 0-1 against a team that we should've been beating.

I remember being apoplectic with rage when Moyes would drag off a forward and bring on a defender with a game still there for the taking in an effort to keep it at 0-1 against a team that we should've been beating.
Remember listening to a game on the radio once where Moyes had actually removed all strikers from the pitch and it was only after a good 2 minutes of solid booing from the crowd that Cahill was pushed up front.

Just when the fume cant get any worse someone opens a thread to remind people of matches that made them fume.

This place just keeps on giving.
I'm trying to draw attention away from our current doom and gloom, and hopefully give it some perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.