Fume level: critical

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll peak after the Derby and then drop off the scale with the issue of a few high level P45's...until the Boxing Day fiasco

Fuming about Everton.

The story of our lives, degs innit.

Why do we never learn the lessons on offer over a lifetime supporting this club?

It reminds me of an old saying.

Why do we keep hitting ourselves on the head with a hammer?

Because it feels soooooo good when we stop......:pint2:

Pinocchio in 77 saying we are tragic,14 years old and I seriously wanted to get my hands on a gun and hunt him down,still riles me now,but with out the macho freedom fighter response :)
That was Emlyn Hughes wasn't it, two for the price of one is acceptable though. If people are fed up now, watching that lot win everything and rubbing our faces in the dirt was a depressing time for a blue teenager, the most heart sinking moment for being the David Fairclough late winner at the pit.

Fuming about Everton.

The story of our lives, degs innit.

Why do we never learn the lessons on offer over a lifetime supporting this club?

It reminds me of an old saying.

Why do we keep hitting ourselves on the head with a hammer?

Because it feels soooooo good when we stop......:pint2:

I started fuming at my 1st game, a 1-1 where the goal we got was an OG from the opposition.

In terms of current Everton and this group of players, I think the Bournemouth 3-3 game marked a turning point of sorts, for worse.

Defensively we do look a good deal more solid since then, but in terms of rage I was absolutely livid that day.

I just don't know what to make of the apparent mess we find ourselves in at present, but I find as I get older I don't get as intensely angry about Everton as often as I would have before.

We have had a lot to take over the last 25 years so you get used to the ebb and flow of it (mostly, the ebb).

We badly need something positive to happen soon, obviously a pick-up in results, news of the stadium, and some new faces in January.

It's a crying shame at the moment, so soon after the appointment of a new manager, new DoF, and the arrival of Moshiri that things seem to be going south again, and worryingly so. I accept there are mitigating circumstances but it's the nature of our performances and defeats that are absolutely galling, abominal even.

I don't think I have ever had less regard for a collective Everton squad, and for a lot of them individually, as I have for this sorry bunch.

Someone on toffeeweb used the word "anaemic" to describe the teams current level of performance. Very apt choice of words indeed.

In terms of current Everton and this group of players, I think the Bournemouth 3-3 game marked a turning point of sorts, for worse.

Defensively we do look a good deal more solid since then, but in terms of rage I was absolutely livid that day.

I just don't know what to make of the apparent mess we find ourselves in at present, but I find as I get older I don't get as intensely angry about Everton as often as I would have before.

We have had a lot to take over the last 25 years so you get used to the ebb and flow of it (mostly, the ebb).

We badly need something positive to happen soon, obviously a pick-up in results, news of the stadium, and some new faces in January.

It's a crying shame at the moment, so soon after the appointment of a new manager, new DoF, and the arrival of Moshiri that things seem to be going south again, and worryingly so. I accept there are mitigating circumstances but it's the nature of our performances and defeats that are absolutely galling, abominal even.

I don't think I have ever had less regard for a collective Everton squad, and for a lot of them individually, as I have for this sorry bunch.

Someone on toffeeweb used the word "anaemic" to describe the teams current level of performance. Very apt choice of words indeed.

Good post, Bri.

I think it's was when Esk lied all summer about incoming transfers
tumblr_inline_nw6qvl3ChC1qa7k0a_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.