From the Away End - Crystal Palace v Everton Sunday 12 December 4.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Views on Palace.

Been 4 times and every time I’ve went it’s finished 0-0 lol

Worst ground to get to in the Prem (after Norwich) and the views aren’t great.

With that in mind, played good stuff under Vieira, think it’s important to try and keep positive so any form of takeaway, whether that’s win or draw I’ll take, build on it ahead of Chelsea on Thursday.

"Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent." So said Chairman Mao, although he was a Red, not to be trusted, and like Danny Murphy, spouted incomprehensible cack most of the time. Nonetheless, Everton start their long march to Fortress Selhurst on the back of a gutsy, deserved win against Arsenal, and now, when 'tis the season to find Holly and Ivy round the back of The Winslow, Super Brands has been despatched to the three for a quid bin and like Sauron, Benitez has become the all powerful. It's all set up for a cracker!
Look......Chinese Cultural Revolution, Lord of the Rings and Christmas references crammed into less than five lines! What more do you want?
Truth is Everton have won once since September and Palace have lost three on the bounce. Key players are missing from both sides. I think there will be goals but only because neither side can defend to save their lives. Vieira has, nonetheless made a decent start and is playing attractive, attacking football. His ability to send out an unchanged team helped him early on but Palace are lacking a midfield enforcer with James MacArthur injured and Luka completely out of form. As a result Connor Gallagher has dropped deeper which he has made a half decent fist of but it diminishes his attacking opportunities.
We do have an abundance of attacking riches; Zaha on his day, Benteke with his eye in. Eze is back, Olise is coming on well, it's just how to play them and in what formation.
Everton have a good record at Selhurst, Palace need a win, Christmas is around the corner; What could possibly go wrong?
Hoping all Blues going have a safe trip and enjoy the delights of what Croydon, Thornton Heath and Norwood can offer you on a Sunday afternoon in December.
I hate this fixture. Roll on Monday.

Can you do our previews every week?

With benitez opening up another can of worms with his Digne saga, the manner and elation of the Arsenal win I fear the only way is down , 2-1.
I’m with you. One win and everyone loses the run of themselves. Palace are about the same level as us so I expect home advantage to sway it.

Status
Not open for further replies.