From a Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised your down at the bottom to be honest mate. You should've beaten us (Wycombe) away if it wasn't for a 94th minute equaliser, and looked a like mid table side in League 2. Good luck! I'd prefer Yeovil and Hartlepool to go down myself.

@Deeg your fans were noisy throughout, you should all be very proud, and although your side was not in it really, they held in, and done you proud!

Good luck In the search for football league survival!

Dagenham defended really well I thought, we were fortunate they turned off for a split second, coupled with a decent cross and a striker attacking a set piece. Just before that goal, I thought I could see it getting to the hour mark, and then people getting nervy at 0-0. After that goal though, it became comfortable, as I thought there was no real attacking threat, we slowed the pace of the game right down, and killed it off.

Great away support, outsung us for most (the entirety?) of the match. Good to see yous getting on board with the appreciation for Noah!

@Deeg

Thought your fans were great mate you should be proud of yourselves.
All the best for the rest of the season mate glad you had a good day at the old lady.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my day out at Goodison. The result was never really in any doubt to be honest and although we kept going to the end, premier league class shone through with a bit to spare. Thanks to all the Evertonians that clapped our team at the end, proper fans who know their football, pure class. Good luck for the rest of the season lads, especially the game against the red Sh..e.
Deeg.

Thanks for coming up north and seeing how we love up here and enjoy our football.

Status
Not open for further replies.