From a Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeg

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my day out at Goodison. The result was never really in any doubt to be honest and although we kept going to the end, premier league class shone through with a bit to spare. Thanks to all the Evertonians that clapped our team at the end, proper fans who know their football, pure class. Good luck for the rest of the season lads, especially the game against the red Sh..e.
Deeg.

Best of luck in your season. Singing 'sign on' to us was abit old and boring, but we'll let you off considering it was your first chance to sing it.

Sorry about the poor atmosphere, but I'm sure you can understand it's hard for the fans to get excited over such a low-key game. Goodison only rocks 2-3 times a season, but when it does. Wow!

Good supporters.

'Sign on' is a bit dull and overdone now but I can't honestly say I wouldn't have sung it in your shoes.

Enjoy the rest of the season!

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my day out at Goodison. The result was never really in any doubt to be honest and although we kept going to the end, premier league class shone through with a bit to spare. Thanks to all the Evertonians that clapped our team at the end, proper fans who know their football, pure class. Good luck for the rest of the season lads, especially the game against the red Sh..e.
Deeg.
Glad you enjoyed your day and hope the rest of your fans did too, that was an impressive crowd who travelled in awful weather.

Saw some of your fans also brought birthday cards for Noah, very classy and wish you all the best for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.