Friday night football

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is these will fade away in time. Friday night is typically pretty poor for TV viewership.

yerr can't see it having the highest figures, would say the pubs will be the biggest winner, if people are undecided whether to go out on a Friday for a pint think a a prem game might sway them

I've got a rare Saturday off work so could have gone this and got bevvied regardless of whether it was Friday night or Saturday afternoon. But then I look at the prices and realise it's nearly £40 to go and watch a game of football featuring Burnley - sack that right off.

Friday night football, was traditionally Tranmere's preferred time. Those were the days when fans went to watch football of other teams because it didn't cost an arm and a leg. Remember in 89-90 I often went to Tranmere on a Friday and Goodison on the Saturday. I was on the YTS back then just left school. Doesn't seem right playing on a Friday night.

Friday night football, was traditionally Tranmere's preferred time. Those were the days when fans went to watch football of other teams because it didn't cost an arm and a leg. Remember in 89-90 I often went to Tranmere on a Friday and Goodison on the Saturday. I was on the YTS back then just left school. Doesn't seem right playing on a Friday night.
Nothing is right these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.