Free Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey1001

Player Valuation: £10m
Are there any players still out of contract that could still do a job for us?

I've heard Wenger has an interest in Yobo as a squad player. I'd rather have him than Alcarez!

Are there any players still out of contract that could still do a job for us?

I've heard Wenger has an interest in Yobo as a squad player. I'd rather have him than Alcarez!

You could check the below thread. I'd recommend against it though. It's as gash as the free agents in it.

Now the transfer window has finally closed, what tempting free agents are out there?

Lucas Neill anyone?

Appiah?

Assou-Ekotto not been registered in Spur's 25 man squad... Dunno that that means he's free to leave though.

Only 30, would be better standard of back-up for Baines...

Bit of a nut-case but love the fact that other than how to play, he knows nothing about anything football related and doesnt give a toss.

Assou-Ekotto not been registered in Spur's 25 man squad... Dunno that that means he's free to leave though.

Only 30, would be better standard of back-up for Baines...

Bit of a nut-case but love the fact that other than how to play, he knows nothing about anything football related and doesnt give a toss.

nah..

Think the day of turning a very quick profit on Lucas Neill was a one off. I have a feeling it was the Cahill connection that made that happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.