2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone fancy a tipple?

Bleach.jpeg

Lampard the greatest reason why we have a good chance of going down, lets hope God intervenes like last year as Dyche was already in a precarious position when he took over

All those guys on the forum who kept on supporting Lampard should give themselves the middle finger on a daily basis

Lampard was so good he was untouchable to some. If only Everton had the good sense of sacking him at least 3 games before they did, we wouldnt be in this position

I mean, before this game, Chelsea had won 4 in 17. Bit daft to say this is Lampard's fault, poor manager he may be.
Most of the blame can be placed on the maddest of mad american owner - typical American who thinks only money solves everything. But Lampard has to own the latest run of results as he had made them play significantly worse then Potter. I get the impression the players are not impressed with the Lampard appointment and wont perform for him. No new manager bounce to be seen!! Almost feel sorry for him, but then again....

Most of the blame can be placed on the maddest of mad american owner - typical American who thinks only money solves everything. But Lampard has to own the latest run of results as he had made them play significantly worse then Potter. I get the impression the players are not impressed with the Lampard appointment and wont perform for him. No new manager bounce to be seen!! Almost feel sorry for him, but then again....
Agree and he's turned out to be one of the worst managers in world football I've ever witnessed, his selection against Brentford was staggeringly awful. I do feel empathy towards Lampard the person as he comes across as a good sort and genuine, and he clearly loves his footy, but for his and everyone's sake he should never manage again.

Lampard the greatest reason why we have a good chance of going down, lets hope God intervenes like last year as Dyche was already in a precarious position when he took over

All those guys on the forum who kept on supporting Lampard should give themselves the middle finger on a daily basis

Lampard was so good he was untouchable to some. If only Everton had the good sense of sacking him at least 3 games before they did, we wouldnt be in this position
He should have been gone as soon as we came back from a near two month break and proceeded to play in exactly the same way we had been playing before the world cup. No changes, no new ideas, nothing. Two months he had!

Status
Not open for further replies.