2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez, Brands, Kenwright and Moshiris fault last season.

Lampard, Thelwell, Kenwright and Moshiris fault this season.

But, any sane Everton fan will prefer Lampard to Benitez despite their records with us, because Lampard ultimately stopped the rot Benitez had started, and he played a part in galvanising the fan base last season.

Whereas Benitez remains a kopite legend who forced our more talented players out the club and had the fans turning on each other/the club.
You forgot us fans. Apparently we are to blame too :coffee:

You're blaming the manager that left 12 months ago for the current season even though the bozo who replaced him has a worse win record ?

Did Rafael cause the Ukraine war as well ?

I heard he causes natural disasters and was behind the JFK assassination.

Sooner you lads stop letting him live rent free in yer 'eds the better it'll be for your well being.
Only time I think of him is when I log on here and see you perfectly positioned blowing smoke up his posterior

You're blaming the manager that left 12 months ago for the current season even though the bozo who replaced him has a worse win record ?

Did Rafael cause the Ukraine war as well ?

I heard he causes natural disasters and was behind the JFK assassination.

Sooner you lads stop letting him live rent free in yer 'eds the better it'll be for your well being.
Last season I hold benitez and Lampard in equal measure. We were 8 points off champions league the season prior. Benitez started the slide and Lampard did nothing to address it. Make no mistake it was the fans that managed the team through the final few games not Frank. I am loathed to give Lampard any credit for the fact we avoided relegation last season. Any proper manager would have got us mid table last season. However we appointed the worst possible actual manager for Everton in Benitez and then followed it up with a pretend manager in Lampard. Frank gets too much credit because he replaced the most divisive manager that we have had in my lifetime but anyone who came after Benitez would have been the same. Lampard has done Mike Walker style damage to the club and I just hope Dyche can be our Joe Royle

I was (wrongly) in favor of keeping Frank after the Bournemouth debacle before the World Cup. I wanted him to work out so much. There is zero chance we would be on 25 points right now with Frank at the helm. I wonder if we would be comfortably mid table if we brought Dyche in during the World Cup break.

Lampard got 2 points from his last 8 games mostly against our relegation rivals.

Dyche has just got 12 points from his first 9 including playing Arsenal twice, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs.
We've had a shambolic last few managers, to the point where now we are over the moon with results like tonight. The clubs gone backwards the more money's been thrown at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.