2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying sack him Dave bur he should have the balls to say to the likes of our pathetic front line you have had it.
But I think he’s had it with them but what can he do in the meantime?
Last season he talked up Michael Keane because he didn’t have better and now he’s not seen a single minute in the league since Coady and Tarkowski rocked up because Frank knew he was crap!
You think champions league and multiple trophy winning Frank Lampard likes watching Gray cut inside and sky it multiple times every game?

Unless it's toxic behind the scenes, or there's a top class, proven credentials manager willing to come in - I'd say stick.

The club have been negligent.

To survive relegation by skin of our teeth and then allow the season to start without a striker.

Fans expecting any team with an attack of Gordon, Gray, Iwobi, Maupay and McNeil to be anything other than fighting relegation need to give their heads a wobble.

In my opinion - this Everton team has the worst attack of any in the Premier League era.
So keep him and hope we stay up by the skin of are teeth?
Calling it here even if we get an attacker in, we still finish in the bottom 6 .
He hasn't been given the tools , forwards wise ,but every aspect of are game is all over the place.
Even with a forward how do we score when we have entire half of games without a shot on target , unless we get a world beater who can do ot on his own?

Status
Not open for further replies.