2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world cup gives us the opportunity to find an option. We are going to stumped for choice if we wait until the season restarts.
With a lot of the squad away on international duty for 5 weeks.

It makes no sense to me.

I'm done with managerial changes.

Give him to the end of January and change if need be.

The problem for an incoming manager is the same as for Lampard: no goal scorers. May as well hand them to FL first and let him try and get the results.

He took over from a half decent season from Ancelotti, sold/gave away two of our more talented attacking threats and sent us into a free fall from October on. Stop talking nonsense.
Most teams would be in free fall with the injuries he had. But good perspective as always on here ?

In comparison Lampard used his second string and got battered 4-1 by Bournemouth reserves. Lampard has hardly had injury issues since being at the club. Just DCL in and out the only one

Half agree but i just cant get over how this team is this bad attacking. I really wanted to give frank time but is just rubbish is no style to this team at all
All starts from the top: the rest of the team know they have to keep clean sheets to get anything, as they did at Fulham.

I don't care if people get behind the manager or not. I want a manager at Everton who can do a good job. Lampard is doing a really poor job.

If you consider that Benitez got heckled every week by the fans and got no backing from the support and the crowd were against him and had injuries to all his players. Then consider that Benitez had far more points per game than lampard has had. Then consider the hero treatment Lampard has got and full rocking goodison etc. All that considered Lampard has been appalling.

Cos thr slug should never have been in charge. Don't care about his PPG either, he's an absolute stain.

Reason why Lampard is and should be kept on is purely down to trying to create some stability in this broken club of ours.

With a lot of the squad away on international duty for 5 weeks.

It makes no sense to me.

I'm done with managerial changes.

Give him to the end of January and change if need be.

The problem for an incoming manager is the same as for Lampard: no goal scorers. May as well hand them to FL first and let him try and get the results.
Alot?

Pickford
Coady
Gana
Onana

Makes plenty of sense when you consider we have a 6 week break coming up and will be sitting one place above the relegation zone for the duration of it. It is Franks job to manage the squad he has in front of him and his performance has been absolutely terrible for the entirety of the season.
He's created this by trusting in DCL.

He needs a second window to rectify this mess.

All starts from the top: the rest of the team know they have to keep clean sheets to get anything, as they did at Fulham.
As you have said if he stays i just hope is clear from him to the board he needs players even now i dont think 1/2 honestly think we need 4 in just get you so angry

Status
Not open for further replies.