2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I "was" a big fan of Frank and what he achieved last season given the tools he had but it's not looking good for him this season considering he's brought in more of his own players

We'd have to turn it in January if the attacker(s) were in early.

Changing managers now makes no sense when the fundamental issue is the lack of firepower.
Half agree but i just cant get over how this team is this bad attacking. I really wanted to give frank time but is just rubbish is no style to this team at all

Half ruined by refs and half ruined by dreadful attacking players/individual mistakes.

You’ve seen the training videos. He wants them to play through the lines, be aggressive and create chances. I doubt any manager coming in would be able to get this lot doing anything different. The wingers create NOTHING.

Think if he gets some players and the performances still look like this, then it's time.
6 of his players in the starting 11.

I like Lampard. He speaks well and genuinely world class as a player.

I just don’t think he has it as a manager. Especially at a circus like ours. Saying that - the likelihood is that there is no contingency planning in place for an adequate replacement and I dread to think who we might get.

I don't care if people get behind the manager or not. I want a manager at Everton who can do a good job. Lampard is doing a really poor job.

If you consider that Benitez got heckled every week by the fans and got no backing from the support and the crowd were against him and had injuries to all his players. Then consider that Benitez had far more points per game than lampard has had. Then consider the hero treatment Lampard has got and full rocking goodison etc. All that considered Lampard has been appalling.
He took over from a half decent season from Ancelotti, sold/gave away two of our more talented attacking threats and sent us into a free fall from October on. Stop talking nonsense.

We'd have to turn it in January if the attacker(s) were in early.

Changing managers now makes no sense when the fundamental issue is the lack of firepower.
Makes plenty of sense when you consider we have a 6 week break coming up and will be sitting one place above the relegation zone for the duration of it. It is Franks job to manage the squad he has in front of him and his performance has been absolutely terrible for the entirety of the season.

I don't want him to be sacked, however I think he will be. Officiating today has probably been the worst I've seen and I've seen some poor performances by the refs and var recently. Unfortunately I think we concentrated too much on the solidifying of the team and gambled on lewin being fit. I want him to get the chance to fix that error but I don't see him being allowed.

Not a chance...and rightly so IMO.

This was always going to happen because he ballsed up that last week of the window by not getting Brereton-Diaz in and wasting cash getting Maupay and McNeil in.
He's currently 75% and short odds on with the betfair exchange to be sacked next. I'd hardly call that not a chance. It's fancied he's going to be off pal

Status
Not open for further replies.