2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who in your opinion is that manager?? Who is this magician who is going to turn this squad around???

I’ve asked the question?

All I know is this manager is bad. So do we stick and probably get relegated? Pray for this miracle transfer window we are gonna have? Accept that maybe a season or two in the championship is the best thing for us?

I have no confidence anything improves with a different manager but i guess there is no harm in trying, can't get much worse.
I would say the say mostly but I think we probably need a more experienced head in charge of the team at the moment. I think almost every manager that’s been sacked this season aside from Gerrard are better than him. Also looking at the likes of Emery and potentially Bielsa going to teams around us shows the gulf even further.

There are a lot of good managers out of work not, I don’t think we’ll get some one as good as Poch or Tuchel obviously but Dyche level managers are still an improvement at the moment and there’s a good few available, as well as potentially poaching from another club but I doubt we’d do that.

Think Lampard may be a very good manager in the future and he’ll go with my best wishes but this job isn’t for him at the moment unfortunately.

Behave mate. What makes you think that when he brings someone else in things will get better? The fans seen the club over the line last season, not Lampard.

I have zero faith and he has no track record to suggest he is the man to improve things.
He'll be here in January, so this is all academic.

Needs to be replaced but will be tough to fix. Team completely lacks guys that can create chances and finish them. The 6 week break at least means the January transfer window occurs with more games left. But I don't trust the decision makers to identify guys that can score and convince them to come to Everton rather than a better team.

He won’t get it I don’t think. Results are appalling and that’s what he will be judged on.

I really would love him to get something out of these players but it’s not looking promising.

We can’t keep changing manager every season though. This is making the club look seriously bad and an unattractive proposition for any manager.
This club already is an unattractive proposition for any manager. We've been badly run for over thirty years like, but Moshiri has turned this club into a total and utter circus altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.