2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Frank, do what I’ve wanted any manager to do over the last 5 years.

Come out in your post match interview and absolutely slaughter the referees and FA. You’re on borrowed time, so what have you got to lose? I’ll chip in for the fine ffs

We no longer look solid defensively which is terrifying because we haven't made any improvement in the final 3rd. Midfield nowhere to be seen either. The thing that's most worrying for me is that we are getting worse as the season goes on.

HE

NEEDS

MORE

TIME
He won’t get it I don’t think. Results are appalling and that’s what he will be judged on.

I really would love him to get something out of these players but it’s not looking promising.

We can’t keep changing manager every season though. This is making the club look seriously bad and an unattractive proposition for any manager.

The crowd kept the club up last season not Frank. If he stays he needs big money to spend on the attack.
full believer that the crowd had a huge say on keeping us up. richarldson was very important too and selling him and bringing in mcneil and maupay 2 players who didn't start for their respective crap teams was shocking .

The argument would surely be we could get a manager who wouldn’t concede 6 goals to Bournemouth in 2 hours of football.

Lampard comes across as a nice guy, but I refuse to believe there aren’t other managers who could eke a few more points out of this squad than we are currently getting.

The WC break is coming along at a very convenient time for him tbh, because if we carried on like this until Christmas with games every week I think we’d be in serious bother.

Have you looked at the table, dude? We already are in very serious bother

hoped it would work for Frank, but it’s not even improving over time. If anything it’s getting worse over time

Dump him now with a good month to get a new manager in plus time to work on the training ground before the restart

Status
Not open for further replies.