2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceativity, yes. But we need a forward who can get us 8-10 in the second half of the season.

Today was a one off. It all came good.
Factually correct - the trick is to repeat it...but you must have the hint of a tiny smirk deep down.
Enjoy the day while it lasts.

Credit were credit is due. We've (mostly all) been well piped down by Mr Lampard - for now.

Lampard is clearly still learning as a manager, but in my mind, there is no doubt he has had a big positive impact on our club.

The team are clearly still a work in progress and there are things to improve, but a lot of really good things have been done already.

The last transfer window really was good for us. Given the amount of change needed, it wax at the top end of what I thought possible. Defence and midfield are miles better.

The atmosphere has changed remarkably as Frank has found a way of mobilising the supporters behind the team, we’re far stronger because of that.

I’m not expecting any miracles, just signs of improvement and that’s exactly what I am seeing. I also have a sense that there is an underlying plan. Something we haven’t had in a long time.

Lampard is clearly still learning as a manager, but in my mind, there is no doubt he has had a big positive impact on our club.

The team are clearly still a work in progress and there are things to improve, but a lot of really good things have been done already.

The last transfer window really was good for us. Given the amount of change needed, it wax at the top end of what I thought possible. Defence and midfield are miles better.

The atmosphere has changed remarkably as Frank has found a way of mobilising the supporters behind the team, we’re far stronger because of that.

I’m not expecting any miracles, just signs of improvement and that’s exactly what I am seeing. I also have a sense that there is an underlying plan. Something we haven’t had in a long time.
As the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day, and some of our fans need to accept the situation. There'll be peaks and troughs, but we're improving.

After all the doom and gloom of recent days due to the last three fixtures, we're now once again mid-table with a goal difference of -1. Think back to last year.

A win or two, with fixtures going our way, and we're in European places, so while the glass half-empty boys may look down I am looking upwards.

United was poor, but arguably we could have beaten Spurs if we weren't wasteful in front of goal and luck had gone our way based on their decisions.

We were the better team in the second half at Newcastle, and again they didn't really threaten - it took a worldie. There's many other similar games, too.

We're far from the finished article, and we need to continue to improve, however the squad is better, the tactics are better, and the fans feel united.

Compare it with this time last year or when Frank took over, and the doom merchants will be hard-pressed to make a case that Frank isn't doing a decent job.

As the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day, and some of our fans need to accept the situation. There'll be peaks and troughs, but we're improving.

After all the doom and gloom of recent days due to the last three fixtures, we're now once again mid-table with a goal difference of -1. Think back to last year.

A win or two, with fixtures going our way, and we're in European places, so while the glass half-empty boys may look down I am looking upwards.

United was poor, but arguably we could have beaten Spurs if we weren't wasteful in front of goal and luck had gone our way based on their decisions.

We were the better team in the second half at Newcastle, and again they didn't really threaten - it took a worldie. There's many other similar games, too.

We're far from the finished article, and we need to continue to improve, however the squad is better, the tactics are better, and the fans feel united.

Compare it with this time last year or when Frank took over, and the doom merchants will be hard-pressed to make a case that Frank isn't doing a decent job.
Agree entirely.

We are worlds apart from our situation last year. We’re at the start of our journey rebuilding thd club, literally and metaphorically.

A period of stability under Frank will see us gradually improve our leaf placing. The new stadium will give that added impetus.

We hit rock bottom but now we’re rising.

This season is about showing improvement and not being in a relegation battle come the spring. If he can do that and get us to 45 points then we need to accept that's a decent effort given the circumstances.

The crowd are right behind him and that's going to help us. We absolutely need to enjoy wins but we need to keep level headed when we have good days and keep our nerve and stay calm when we lose games.

This season is about showing improvement and not being in a relegation battle come the spring. If he can do that and get us to 45 points then we need to accept that's a decent effort given the circumstances.

The crowd are right behind him and that's going to help us. We absolutely need to enjoy wins but we need to keep level headed when we have good days and keep our nerve and stay calm when we lose games.
We'll be top 10 at the end of the season.

I have said it before, been ridiculed but I don't care...

I Thank You...

Factually correct - the trick is to repeat it...but you must have the hint of a tiny smirk deep down.
Enjoy the day while it lasts.

Credit were credit is due. We've (mostly all) been well piped down by Mr Lampard - for now.
I dont need to be persuaded by Lampard, I'm in his corner already.

I just wont hand over a free pass to any Everton manager if they get us near the danger zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.