2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Each and every one of those players tonight had a last chance to impress, and maybe challenge for a place in the starting line up, and each one failed.

Much learned for our manager tonight.
Jesus.
Surely he didn't need that to learn what we all have already learned many times.
If he did , then why ?

I really dont see any negatives in this at all.

Well I think Mina was always coming back in for one of them. I don't think it's wrong to sit one of them out but I'd have played Tarkowski.

Why play Tarkowski?

Lampard had an absolute shocker and I've lost all faith

The stuff about needing to keep players happy is just utter rubbish and makes him look weak. We don't need to watch these abysmal squad players put in even more spineless performances.

If we had played our best available 11, we had a decent chance of winning. Why did it not happen? I have no words for how frustrated I am at that selection

Your whole post is mind blowing to me.

But the part in bold...

Have you not managed people before or had any leadership role? You have to include the weaker members in groups or they can spread toxicity and negativity.

To positively push them and give them chances creates competition and opportunity. Not to mention harmony.

On the other side of the coin, if people are disinterested or dont put in effort...or simply show an inability...they get sacked.

Or in this case, as hes alluding to: Sold.

I’d rather gamble that not gamble at all.

Ever considered life coaching?

lol

If he’s going it has to be next week. Gives a new guy a few weeks to familiarise himself with the dross and get a shopping list together. That said, the Everton way would be to wait until January then make a panic appointment.
Moshiri’s mantra, he’ll do it, wait till Belgium are out and get Martinez or throw a fat wad and a tearful apology at Pereira or give the Dildo brothers dibs at the BMD naming rights and a fat wad for Moyes

I really dont see any negatives in this at all.

Why play Tarkowski?

Your whole post is mind blowing to me.

But the part in bold...

Have you not managed people before or had any leadership role? You have to include the weaker members in groups or they can spread toxicity and negativity.

To positively push them and give them chances creates competition and opportunity. Not to mention harmony.

On the other side of the coin, if people are disinterested or dont put in effort...or simply show an inability...they get sacked.

Or in this case, as hes alluding to: Sold.

Ever considered life coaching?

lol
I've never been a footballer or a football manager

But I do not delegate work to people who I do not believe will do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.