2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesn't change the facht you actually don't egnore me though you literally talk about my posts all the time you loon lol
Hi ForeverALiar92

I asked you a couple of months back regarding your claims that I stalk you. I asked for evidence and you crawled back into your hole.

I’ve done my job and highlighted your poor edge lords attempts to the rest of the group,m; I’m glad to see that those good folks are continuing to call your utter BS out.

Anyway, please leave Mr Frank Lampard alone, your kind are not welcome here

Hi ForeverALiar92

I asked you a couple of months back regarding your claims that I stalk you. I asked for evidence and you crawled back into your hole.

I’ve done my job and highlighted your poor edge lords attempts to the rest of the group,m; I’m glad to see that those good folks are continuing to call your utter BS out.

Anyway, please leave Mr Frank Lampard alone, your kind are not welcome here

You have me on egnore yet mention me and my posts all the time (you literally just did it 1 page back).

A lunatic you lad lol

Was a header aimed at Gordon which Dom would've smashed home against Chelsea. Gray had a scuffed shot just wide in the same game.

Today, Gray got on the end of a cross and had a poor touch in that first half right in front of goal. Then there was the flurries at the end.

Both games have little in chances (Villa and Chelsea didn't create much either) but personally think with the right focal point we get goals out of those chances.

Gordon, McNeil, and Gray are doing things they're not good at doing. If that changes to them whipping crosses into a target or being brought in by a striker....it chances the tune.

Out attacking stats are better than Villas today.

Total Shots

Villa 12 Everton 15

Shots off target

Villa 4 Everton 2

Shots on target

Villa 4 Everton 4

Blocked shots

Villa 4 Everton 9

Shots inside box

Villa 10 Everton 11

Shots outside box

Villa 2 Everton 4
People will always miss chances, and DCL is certainly not the exception to that rule. You need to be a consistent threat in order to make sure missing a couple of chances isn’t a massive problem, and we look a fair way away from that. We’re not just missing a goal scorer, we’re way short of players who can break down defences and consistently provide quality in the attacking third. Yes we’ll sometimes make chances, every team does, but the lack of attacking options is clear to see at the moment.

Lampard does not seem to get the balance right...its either completely opened and not able to defend or too defensive and not creating anything in front. He has been struggling with this since he came in...now new personel and same struggles...thing now is that he doesn't have richy to score the odd important goal whilst being the only attacking threat in the team. If we play with 5 at the back, you need players of richy qualities to get wins...if not you need to adapt your system.

Lampard does not seem to get the balance right...its either completely opened and not able to defend or too defensive and not creating anything in front. He has been struggling with this since he came in...now new personel and same struggles...thing now is that he doesn't have richy to score the odd important goal whilst being the only attacking threat in the team. If we play with 5 at the back, you need players of richy qualities to get wins...if not you need to adapt your system.

I think there are signs of improvement but we'll potentially struggle as we dont have the dough to bring in 2x quality forwards without having had sold another of our better players.

Moyes was a master of moving one better player on to bring in 3-4 solid additions to keep us ticking over.

I reckon he messed up today tactically.............no way should he have put Gordon up top after last week and Gray should now be walking on egg shells because I think that performance should have convinced Frank that he is not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.