2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll turn it around for God’s sake, honestly it’s like some of you love being on an endless merry go round of changing managers

Most fans don't know what they want. Big Sam won games, played awful football. Didn't want him. Carlo was called a has been dinosaur. Some still have a soft spot for Benitez.

Just ride it out. It's a rebuild. Takes time.

He's got until the world cup to keep his job IMO.

Should it be that way? No. Then again, he sleepwalked into the season thinking he could coach rubbish attackers to get us goals and not buy one in to replace Richarlison, so sympathy is in short supply right now.

I hope we get a couple of quick wins to get us to the transfer window so he can save us and his own job. But if we dont get those couple of wins Moshiri will pull the trigger for sure.

Never change

He's got until the world cup to keep his job IMO.

Should it be that way? No. Then again, he sleepwalked into the season thinking he could coach rubbish attackers to get us goals and not buy one in to replace Richarlison, so sympathy is in short supply right now.

I hope we get a couple of quick wins to get us to the transfer window so he can save us and his own job. But if we dont get those couple of wins Moshiri will pull the trigger for sure.

If we don’t win 2 of the next 4 games I’d 100% back Moshiri’s decision to give him the boot - should he do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.