2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to demand a forward in by the next game because this is a piss take every week.

Then again, he's let this drift.

I blame Lampard as much as those iditots in the board.

He should have told the board to do one if they wanted to sell Richarlison withiut a replacement in first.

Its all the managers fault again is it lads? Its amazing how many of them we go through without anything ever changing isn't it? Its almost like there's an underlying problem at the club that goes way beyond the manager and that sacking one every single season only makes things worse.......

Clearly making a statement here.

I need a striker, give me one or this is what we’ll serve up

Why they bought McNeil over a striker still confuses me
The shouts when the shoes on the other foot. I wish i thought of that one.

Benitez wasn't losing he was just making statements lolololol

He needs to demand a forward in by the next game because this is a piss take every week.

Then again, he's let this drift.

I blame Lampard as much as those iditots in the board.

He should have told the board to do one if they wanted to sell Richarlison withiut a replacement in first.
Lampard knows how the window works.

He knows we had to sell Richarlison before 1st July in order to replace him.

Hes also aware of the strides we are making to get a forward in.

I know that doesnt help us win games, but its sadly the reality.

Its all the managers fault again is it lads? Its amazing how many of them we go through without anything ever changing isn't it? Its almost like there's an underlying problem at the club that goes way beyond the manager and that sacking one every single season only makes things worse.......
In fairness, it could also be that the manager is [Poor language removed] as well. We've never been this bad.

I think he got the attack wrong for two games. He should start Rondon and Dele in a front 3. Our defence is better than last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.