2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring a disaster with injuries, I`d think Mina will go in January.

He`s just on too much money and too injury prone. ( as much as I like him )
I'd like to think you are right, but, I think he has his mind set on seeing his contract out and being able to negotiate as a free agent in the summer. Can't blame him really, nobody is going to pay him what we do. On the plus side, if injuries kick in after Christmas, I have a feeling that Mina may well have a sustained run of fitness, whilst putting himself in the shop window.

People here are not familiar with me. But in the years I've been following Everton, I've judged managers on how well we go in cup competitions. Provided we're not trying to avoid relegation against expectation, even without being league contenders or having the most talented teams, I think we should have the will to be semi-regular finalists/winners of the minor cup.

Things are possibly a little different with me as I go for the Penrith Panthers (If you're knowledgeable on Australian rugby league). As far as Everton and Carlton go, we're going to have to be patient. The turning circle of an oil tanker.

Aside from Michael Schumacher winning the F1 championship, 1995 was a cracking year. Carlton and Everton winning. I don't want to be presumptuous about you, but I'm a total nutjob for The Corrs, and they released Forgiven, Not Forgotten a few days before Carlton won the AFL grand final.
I completely forgot about that song until you mentioned it there! I loved that 1995 Benetton F1 car, so i was happy enough with Schumacher winning it that year.

Carlton aren't too far away under the leadership of Michael Voss, as for Everton they face a longer journey back to the top, but the future is looking a hell of a lot brighter with Frank Lampard running the show.

Garth Crooks:
"Everton are still some way from becoming a top-six side but anything less will see Lampard fighting to retain his job."

?????
Can't we just have a normal media reaction for once?
I have given up listening to any of the media reaction about everton now. All we need to kno is what us fans see and feel what we se the team doing on the pitch and how the club is doing off the pitch being run ect. I really think last season will have been the best thing for lampard how he had to set up the team to win and adapt his style. Also havent seen or felt for a long time a real bond with the team and the fans is just a real energy at the club now. The likes of the idiot Crooks thinking us fans want an instant change and us to be back going for europe, we all just want to see a structure and a plan for long term bot what we did in the past buy for the short term and failed

Status
Not open for further replies.