2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t get in the team and should no longer be official club captain in my humble opinion. This needs to be the start of a new era right now, and that era doesn’t include Coleman. Sorry to all the sentimentals that love him but this is Premier League football and it simply does not care about your sentiment.
We now have real options for the Captain’s armband, when last season we probably had none. Agree that he shouldn’t be the captain going forwards. Let his contract run down and give him a good send-off.

The masses are trying to draw parallels with Stevie Me's abject failure at Villa. I would say Gerrard has done a 2/10 job whilst our Frank is up at a 6 or 7 currently.

Not sure they are other than bitter reds. Gerrard is generally considered on borrowed time, there's been no rumblings over Lampard.

Picsart_22-09-07_10-28-06-190.jpg

I think the outsiders don't understand what Frank did for us last year - yeah he saved us from what seemed certain relegation... but he's (and Thelwell tbf) done so much more WRT uniting the fan base, getting the most out of the funds and financial constraints we are left with after almost a decade of fiscal mismanagement, having a clear plan on the pitch and structure in the club and what he demands out of Everton players in their attitude & work rate.

Most of us can also see the type of footy he's trying to get the team to play and it's what we've been crying out for.

Also they're managing to keep Moshiri & Kenwright's nose out of making marquee signings (so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.