2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want Benitez, he should never have been appointed, we missed the boat with Galtier.

What I dont get is Lampard has a record that bad, which FYI makes him the worst manager in the clubs 144 year history....
He has by far the worst Everton side of my lifetime. An unbalanced squad with players incapable of avoiding basic errors and zero quality in attack. Plus some of the most unreliable players I've ever seen in terms of injury.

There is no manager who can fix this mess without full backing to overhaul the squad. Unless we sign 2 forwards we cant even begin to judge the managers performance.

I dont want Benitez, he should never have been appointed, we missed the boat with Galtier.

What I dont get is Lampard has a record that bad, which FYI makes him the worst manager in the clubs 144 year history....

Thanks mate, that's great info and I'll be sure to pass that onto Frank once he gets sacked and takes his array of quality front men with him as he walks out the door.

He has by far the worst Everton side of my lifetime. An unbalanced squad with players incapable of avoiding basic errors and zero quality in attack. Plus some of the most unreliable players I've ever seen in terms of injury.

There is no manager who can fix this mess without full backing to overhaul the squad. Unless we sign 2 forwards we cant even begin to judge the managers performance.
Walter Smith put out some poor sides to be fair.

Ps will you post those stats as well please, just to confirm that he's worse than Mike Walkers 17% win ratio and I don't think Kendalls 3rd was too pretty either.

But you'll know best so definitely worth posting them I reckon

Worst in Evertons history . you say ? May I be the first to congratulate on you on winning the " Most Idiotic Post of the Year " award .

Like I`ve said previously, playing a back 4 we won 13 points last season.

Playing this 5-2-3 we won 7 points BUT the 5-2-3 was the most used last season and what we have used for the 3 games this season, this is the hill he has decided to die on. Cant see how he turns this around, at least last season we had a good start to keep us afloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.