2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always use this excuse with crap managers.

We’re a club in a relegation fight again and Frank isn’t the man any PL club wants in this situation.

Sounds like you use the same excuse for your crap excuse.

We were in this situation last season and he helped keep us up. So your chatting a massive pile of crap really aren't you Judi.

Oh here we go with the 'individual mistakes' card. Lampard would be an amazing manager if *lists 10 things to make a football club run absolutely perfect*

Oh here we go with the "Jesse March and Leeds are winning 2-0 with 20 minutes to go so he must be boss even though they didn't win" card.

Pipe down until you don't come across as a 15 year old bellend

The striker excuse is getting boring now especially when you let a young lad who keeps scoring going out on loan. Work out a plan, either start Rondon and Mcneil together or bring them on as sub. Idiotic to bring the only guy who crosses when you take the target man off

You talking about Simms who keeps on scoring mate? He didn't score today did he? Didn't score Wednesday either did he?

Don't recall seeing your name once in the Youth team thread championing for Simms to start either

Lampards record

Played 21
Won 6 29%
Drew 3 14%
Lost 12 57%

Benitez Record
Played 22
Won 7 32%
Drew 4 18%
Lost 11 50%

If you cant see the issue with the above above........
You've got all the stats don't even go and get behind them all you do is criticise, joke

I think Martinez is doing fine as is Silva. I suppose we'll see about Silva when we play Fulham in a few weeks. I still think we pulled the trigger too early for those two and it was only after we started to realise the managers were not doing the recruitment.

We need something from the next two away games, we can't go into Liverpool and Arsenal with no points from Brentford and Leeds.

In Villa and Forest those are two of the easiest fixtures in the league.

You talking about Simms who keeps on scoring mate? He didn't score today did he? Didn't score Wednesday either did he?

Don't recall seeing your name once in the Youth team thread championing for Simms to start either

Scored 3 in 4. That is 2 more than our team. Didn't realise I had to champion the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.