2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every point counts, especially when we trying to survive in the last 5 games. A good way to end the season without relegation worries is to be mathematically safe with 5 games to go. Nobody wants to go through what happened last season. It hurts. Maybe you are not a deep blue to understand how we felt.
I might not be from there, but don't give me this [Poor language removed] (unless you're a douche like MikeH72 or whatever his name is). It's not you getting up and 4:30am (when you want to stay in bed) to watch us getting beat by Burnley last season.

Every point does count, but more so when it happens (like in a basketball game). During the ebb and flow of a basketball game, shots get missed. But towards the end scoring is more crucial in a tighter game, and making 3s and free throws makes a bigger difference than in earlier during the game.

The comeback against Palace last season would not have happened during the early and middle part of the season, the team would've just moved onto the next game. It happened at the end because it was far more crucial to do so.

Every point counts, but it's the same for the other teams around us. They're crap as well.

Of all of the managers we've had under Moshiri hes the only one who would of done well if we'd if kept him in charge. Football was terrible but he got results.

But he couldn't keep his mouth shut and once you start mocking the fans you're not going to last.
We will never know ! so cant say it as fact ! the only fact is he hadnt done it anywhere else so why would be be brilliant here ?

Gonna be in the dugout on Friday isn't he.

Yeah let us get knocked out of the cup then sack him while we find a replacement...is what a well run club would do.

What well do is sack him then wait till the day of the Southampton game to have a meeting about who could replace him. Then hold interviews till February and then announce the new manager so he's in charge at the arsenal game in order to try to stop the protest during that game.

An knowing our fans they fall for it saying "oh, you have to get behind then new manager" or "what good will it do now we have a new manager" and "think about the effect it'll have on the team, they need us" and then proceed to sit on their hands and never make a sound in goodison.

I might not be from there, but don't give me this [Poor language removed] (unless you're a douche like MikeH72 or whatever his name is). It's not you getting up and 4:30am (when you want to stay in bed) to watch us getting beat by Burnley last season.

Every point does count, but more so when it happens (like in a basketball game). During the ebb and flow of a basketball game, shots get missed. But towards the end scoring is more crucial in a tighter game, and making 3s and free throws makes a bigger difference than in earlier during the game.

The comeback against Palace last season would not have happened during the early and middle part of the season, the team would've just moved onto the next game. It happened at the end because it was far more crucial to do so.

Every point counts, but it's the same for the other teams around us. They're crap as well.
If you want to talk about football, stop using basketball as an example, people might take you seriously.

Waited for the emotion to die down before posting but it’s time to go Frank.

Great point against City followed by a change of formation and ideas against Brighton.

Lost 4-1 at home to Brighton.

A lot of the crap that’s going on is not Franks fault. But the tactics, substitutions and lineups…. That’s on Frank, and in the main it’s not been anywhere near good enough.

We need someone who will look at this squad, understand it’s nowhere near good enough so employs tactics that goes someway to negating the lack of footballing ability, makes us frustrating to play against, solid in defence and absolutely insists on hard work. When a team lacks quality like ours, you have to use hard work as some sort of equalizer.

When you lack quality and hard work then things only end one way.

Most of our players are spineless cowards and don’t deserve to wear the shirt.

And feck off blaming the fans. We’re the one constant keeping this basket case of a club alive. We were here long before them and we’ll be here long after they have been rightfully forgotten.

Oh, and Kenwright you sir are an absolute [Poor language removed] of a weapon and a [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] of the highest order. [Poor language removed] off out of our club and take that cluess fuckwit Moshiri with you. Stick your multicolored coat up your greedy fat ass and plague us no more.

[Poor language removed].

Of all of the managers we've had under Moshiri hes the only one who would of done well if we'd if kept him in charge. Football was terrible but he got results.

But he couldn't keep his mouth shut and once you start mocking the fans you're not going to last.
The football being terrible would have eventually been reflected in the results. No one gets away with it forever.

Some our fans are addicted to hysteria and seem to thrive on chasing managers out of Everton, as it seemingly gives them a fell of power and relevance. I put it to these fans that they are the Geordies of Everton and as much as as much a hindrance as the board.

Thank you.

I think we've taken over the Geordie mantel while they turn a corner.

Just need relegation to seal the deal

Basketball is not a real sport fella.

It's Netball with the bleep test.

@Cecil

Benitez is similarly terrible, but Sam is good at what he does. I know its not fashionable to say so, but its true.
He isn't though that's the thing. His 7 point plan thing that he had for getting teams out of trouble just doesn't work in the modern game anymore. Allardyce hasn't got the skillset to adapt it either towards how most teams play. The way he got relegated with WBA, his reactions from it, he thought his plan was flawless and it wasn't hence why he retired afterwards. There was a time and a place for Sam Allardyce but these days he is yesterdays news, he is also extremely corrupt (I dare to even think about some of the brown envelopes Sam has collected over the years) Can't understand any fan of any club who would want him as manager.

Some our fans are addicted to hysteria and seem to thrive on chasing managers out of Everton, as it seemingly gives them a fell of power and relevance. I put it to these fans that they are the Geordies of Everton and as much as as much a hindrance as the board.

Thank you.
It's like the French Revolution in here at the best of times mert

I think we've taken over the Geordie mantel while they turn a corner.

Just need relegation to seal the deal

They will win a trophy this season and possibly qualify for the champions league as well.

Our fans have to remember this time last year we laughed at the idea of Eddie Howe as our manager.

Relegation is what we seek and deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.