2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave come on.. you can't tell me with a straight face that our team wasn't also 'patched up' there..
I'm not saying we weren't.

I'm saying our patched up team were no match overall for their patched up team.

They attempted to play the football, we stood off.

Have you said this about any other managers in the past? If not why
I feel Lampard is learning on the job. May improve - given he is charismatic, and intelligent, and experienced a lot of top level managers of different styles. Raw ingredients are there.
FSW was bringing bad energy with him.
Ancelloti would have kept.
BFS gave the benefit of the doubt to until he continued playing dirge when we were safe and he could start showing what he had in store for us.
Silva wanted to give him time but he looked lost didn’t he?
Koeman was clearly dialing the job in
Martinez probably had a another season before I would have sacked him - but we were going backwards and he wasn’t practicing set plays
Moyes - big fan of his work in the context of what he was working with. A moyes mk2 is what we need. Hoping Lampard might land there.

I feel Lampard is learning on the job. May improve - given he is charismatic, and intelligent, and experienced a lot of top level managers of different styles. Raw ingredients are there.
FSW was bringing bad energy with him.
Ancelloti would have kept.
BFS gave the benefit of the doubt to until he continued playing dirge when we were safe and he could start showing what he had in store for us.
Silva wanted to give him time but he looked lost didn’t he?
Koeman was clearly dialing the job in
Martinez probably had a another season before I would have sacked him - but we were going backwards and he wasn’t practicing set plays
Moyes - big fan of his work in the context of what he was working with. A moyes mk2 is what we need. Hoping Lampard might land there.
Raw ingredients are not there. It's like trying to make bread and you're just ignoring that he's not got any flour.

The worrying thing for us was losing several players to injury during the game.
We did finish with Price, Cannon and Mills on the pitch which is great experience for them.
Begovic did well in goal. Price didn't look out of place.
Good training game!

The worrying thing for us was losing several players to injury during the game.
We did finish with Price, Cannon and Mills on the pitch which is great experience for them.
Begovic did well in goal. Price didn't look out of place.
Good training game!
Really need a couple of the youngsters to become our new rooney !

See this is why I'm worried, you use words like learning, also May improve, raw ingredients, I agree on those but the problem is its our premier league survival at stake, which is too important for him too.play with.
Obviously it's our fault, Moshiri fault, but either way it's a big risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.