2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it in Lampards record as a manager, either with us or with his two previous clubs that gives you any basis to trust him with rebuilding a team?
He was 90 minutes away from taking Derby into the PL for the first time in over a decade over better squads

He used Chelsea’s transfer ban to his advantage and brought the likes of Mount and James in who in turn played big parts in England’s Euro run and got the club into the Champions League which they went on to win the following year

Combine that with Thirwell’s knowledge of youth players and being more sensible with fees and we could get a far more competitive and hungry squad than we do now

OK "knob'ed" don't you have plastic chairs to throw at foreign fans while wearing the butcher's apron?

No knobhead, we haven't qualified for Europe for ages so you'd know that we haven't had the pleasure of meeting European away fans for a few years.

You'd know that if you were an Everton fan, but your not.

Your just a massive knobhead

I don’t think he’s up to it, but if these players continue to make basic errors half a dozen times a game we are screwed,we could have pep in charge and it wouldn’t make any difference

West ham & Burnley games from a very very limited choice Lampard had us set up right . Played ok in both games ( not fantastic but enough in the circumstances)

Then attrocious decisions and basic defending by the usual culprits and its 0 points from 6.

Should have been a comfortable 4 and possibly 6 points ( we had momentum and could have gone on to win that )

Thats not down to Lampard.

Whatever happens now & I do hope he stays & jettisons these idiots asap.

Wouldn't be surprised if he takes another break from coaching after this season if we do down...I thought he was a good solution to the issues that plagued this club, but it turns out he completely misread the situation. I understand his perspective - coming in with a positive attitude, playing on the front foot, drilling his plan into the team to set the groundwork for next season. Unfortunately due to our awful, awful, awful players and bad luck with injuries, the situation has gotten dire quickly. And I'm not sure how much it's set in with Frank and his staff that we're likely going down. They'll get it after tonight. I don't even know how much to blame him since he didn't cause the issues...but you have to also point the finger. His naivety has been exposed.
His naivety has been exposed. He didn’t expect things to get any worse than it was. And it has, and will continue. I just worry that sacking him will just verify we are over In the premier league. No one can fix what is beyond repair, and he’s payed the price for believing that he could. Sorry Frank.

No knobhead, we haven't qualified for Europe for ages so you'd know that we haven't had the pleasure of meeting European away fans for a few years.

You'd know that of you were an Everton fan, but your not.

Your just a massive knobhead
I was talking about when you pull on the butchers apron when you support England. Our fans behaviour abroad is very good. In fact our history was changed forever because of OTHER English fans misbehaving. Everton knows it's irish roots, The Beatles are irish - you are anglo saxon.

I don’t think there’s any tactic out there which prevents your right back trying to take shot, from 25 yards out, whilst being 40 yards out of position

West ham & Burnley games from a very very limited choice Lampard had us set up right . Played ok in both games ( not fantastic but enough in the circumstances)

Then attrocious decisions and basic defending by the usual culprits and its 0 points from 6.

Should have been a comfortable 4 and possibly 6 points ( we had momentum and could have gone on to win that )

Thats not down to Lampard.

Whatever happens now & I do hope he stays & jettisons these idiots asap.

it’s frank’s fault tho aye lads

We need an experienced manager for the run in, there are enough points there to save us if we act. And I hate sacking managers but this is the right time to do it, because all of the other times have been knee jerk. When it actually needs to happen our owner wont

He was 90 minutes away from taking Derby into the PL for the first time in over a decade over better squads

He used Chelsea’s transfer ban to his advantage and brought the likes of Mount and James in who in turn played big parts in England’s Euro run and got the club into the Champions League which they went on to win the following year

Combine that with Thirwell’s knowledge of youth players and being more sensible with fees and we could get a far more competitive and hungry squad than we do now

in the championship? maybe it’s just me but i see the end of us

Status
Not open for further replies.