2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Marco Silva. He's won the championship by Christmas they already have the flipflops on ready for the prem. He failed with us when we had a better squad than this.

We are trusting lampard on the back of finishing 6th in championship with Derby... and being Frank Lampard.

He has my support. But the proclamations by some that he's defo going to turn us around and get us up the table are completely baseless.

Look at Marco Silva. He's won the championship by Christmas they already have the flipflops on ready for the prem. He failed with us when we had a better squad than this.

We are trusting lampard on the back of finishing 6th in championship with Derby... and being Frank Lampard.

He has my support. But the proclamations by some that he's defo going to turn us around and get us up the table are completely baseless.

I havent really read that. Unless ive missed it. I think everyone knows its a leap of faith.
We've thrown that dart looking to hit the bullseye at every level. Last two managers managed about 20 clubs between them at the highest level.
There is no structure at the club and the previous managers were not interested in building that.
Nobody knows if lampard is the person to start that. But this club has to start somewhere with someone ready to do it.

I havent really read that. Unless ive missed it. I think everyone knows its a leap of faith.
We've thrown that dart looking to hit the bullseye at every level. Last two managers managed about 20 clubs between them at the highest level.
There is no structure at the club and the previous managers were not interested in building that.
Nobody knows if lampard is the person to start that. But this club has to start somewhere with someone ready to do it.
I've seen it mate. Albeit less so in the last few weeks but the odd person has still come out with it. In this thread.

And I agree. We chose lamps for better or worse. A manager with a track record for flushing out expensive deadweight. And returning some respect back to a club would be ideal.

But Mosh answered the call to the graffiti on Goodison. Lets see where it takes us.

I've seen it mate. Albeit less so in the last few weeks but the odd person has still come out with it. In this thread.

And I agree. We chose lamps for better or worse. A manager with a track record for flushing out expensive deadweight. And returning some respect back to a club would be ideal.

But Mosh answered the call to the graffiti on Goodison. Lets see where it takes us.

I'm all out of answers and solutions with Everton.
All i know is we've flooded this club with so many players with no character.
I feel a bit for lampard as in the 2 months he's been here he's already trying every motivation tactic. He's bigged them up. He's called them out.

The perennial get the manager sacked brigade.

One of the positives is that Lampard has (hopefully) enough credit in the bank with fans that attention might finally be solely on the players.

If we’d hired Pereira and he’d had these results then a lot on here would still be calling for a young progressive manager as the solution for all our issues and Pereira was a dinosaur chosen by Joorabchian.

Lampard is removing excuse after excuse. It’s not the tactics (we’ve tried every formation under the sun), it’s not the profile of manager (we’ve tried all of these now), it should hopefully no longer be interference from the DOF or Moshiri in transfers.

There seems to now be a growing acceptance that it is indeed the players and their clown show cowardly apathetic culture which is at the root of the club’s problems. It’s time to stop ridiculous managerial witch hunts and get these scabs out the club.

I know we want to keep faith in a manager due to the squad being crap but surly if we are going to let a manager rebuild then it's needs to be the right one. I do like lampard but I'm very concerned he not the right guy. Some of his decisions on the pitch have been poor.

If we go down, do we really have faith in lampard to rebuild us. I would rather go for someone who done it and Dean Smith is the man who rebuilt villa with a decent young team. Lampard needs to show us he got the tactical knowledge before the season over.
That’s the be all and end all really. The squad has to be rebuilt, We don’t want the wrong man doing it.

That’s why I was so against Benitez, didn’t want the rebuild to be filled with his players to play his horrible style of anti football. If he didn’t work out we’d be saddled with his players for his style, need to do another clear out and rebuild, a massive missed opportunity.

Frank, he wants to try to play football and has proven record of giving young players a chance. Guess feel a bit more happy with someone with that philosophy doing the rebuild and signing new players. Worst case scenario it doesn’t work out for him, hopefully we’re not right back at square one - where I feel we’d have been if we’d handed the keys to the rebuild to Benitez.

If you don’t think Frank’s the right man for the rebuild, that’s valid.

I think Frank Lampard is an ideal fit for us and I am very impressed with his managerial team I feel sure we will avoid relegation and then next season get our act together on and off the pitch to become a top 6 side.
I really hope that even with the Usmanov Moshiri goings on that we keep Frank and have continuity I want to get back to enjoying being a blue again The Benitez appointment was a catastrophic setback , we desperately need the new stadium completed and an injection of youth into our starting line up. Burnley game is massive Hold onto your hats for a rollercoaster few weeks but have faith.
COYB

I'm all out of answers and solutions with Everton.
All i know is we've flooded this club with so many players with no character.
I feel a bit for lampard as in the 2 months he's been here he's already trying every motivation tactic. He's bigged them up. He's called them out.

The perennial get the manager sacked brigade.
Frank is a winner....but he's out of his depth trying to get a tune out of a sorority of big girls' blouses. I want to support Everton again...but I cannot support the current coterie of cowards wearing our royal blue.

One of the positives is that Lampard has (hopefully) enough credit in the bank with fans that attention might finally be solely on the players.

If we’d hired Pereira and he’d had these results then a lot on here would still be calling for a young progressive manager as the solution for all our issues and Pereira was a dinosaur chosen by Joorabchian.

Lampard is removing excuse after excuse. It’s not the tactics (we’ve tried every formation under the sun), it’s not the profile of manager (we’ve tried all of these now), it should hopefully no longer be interference from the DOF or Moshiri in transfers.

There seems to now be a growing acceptance that it is indeed the players and their clown show cowardly apathetic culture which is at the root of the club’s problems. It’s time to stop ridiculous managerial witch hunts and get these scabs out the club.
Its been that way many managers ago in my opinion. But ye I agree.

They’re 8 points clear and Bournemouth have a game in hand, they haven’t won anything yet

Its been that way many managers ago in my opinion. But ye I agree.

Tbh it started for me under Silva. I thought Koeman was an idiot and that was the root behind why we were playing the way we did. Allardyce got an immediate improvement but then perhaps his interim status and the quality of that 17/18 team (it was terrible) meant that results tailed off. First season under Silva all looked good, quality players were added and there were some excellent performances against top sides (Liverpool away despite the Origi goal, United at home)

Silva’s second season was the one that did it for me though. Alright we had some injuries especially in midfield but for those players to be in the bottom three was just negligent from them. That was then fully confirmed in my eyes by the second half of Ancelotti’s full season, when they just downed tools on the chance of europe. Everything since hasn’t been much of a surprise. They made a good start under Benitez before they realised he’d have them out so threw him under the bus in record time, and now they’re weighing up which outcome ends up with them keeping their contracts and place in the team.

Unfortunately for them, and fortunately for us, I think whatever happens now this is the end of the road for these players. They’re done at the club after this. We either go down and they’re all out, or we just about survive and Lampard is swinging the axe T these cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.