2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name a manager Johnny, have the balls to name a manager who you want here.

A man that will turn Keane into Baresi, Holgate into Cannavaro, Iwobi into Figo
I support Everton, I dont watch football 24/7 and I dont manage a football club.
The due diligence should be done by the owners not me.
What is quite clear is that the research into our last 6 managers has been poor and non of them up to the standard of NSNO.

Yes and he knew he had taken over a massive pile of poo when he took the job.
So why did he throw them all under the bus today, just like the FSW.
Took the contract then said,
"dont blame me its them"

I cannot believe how naive blubbering Bill & Moshiri are
100% agree here. He needs to start holding his hand up and stop with the ‘problems before i got here’ crap.
Xavi has only been at nou camp a few months and they’re currently destroying Real in Madrid. Good managers find a way to at least stop the rot but really you cant say he has done that or anything more than blame previous!

Basically, you think that a certain manager could come in here and turn this group of players into winners.

You are utterly deluded
At the beginning of this season, that team who beat us today, were favourites for relegation, and their manager favourite to be first for the sack.
They are now in the top half of the league, and in the space of five days he has coached a bunch of average players to a draw against the league champions and put the Grand Old Team out of the FA Cup.
Its called managing your resource and motivation.

Racing around like lunatics until we run out of steam appears to be Lampard's version of when Martinez would put Lukaku on the right.

There's no shape at all. Every time we concede, there are Everton players standing around in twos or threes.

Well, Lampard's comments have left the players with no hiding place. He's called them out as bottlers and they can't even revert to type and stop trying now, they are under scrutiny and any lack of desire or effort will be noted by the fans, the media and any other clubs that may consider signing them.

I hope this makes some of them have a good look at themselves.

At the beginning of this season, that team who beat us today, were favourites for relegation, and their manager favourite to be first for the sack.
They are now in the top half of the league, and in the space of five days he has coached a bunch of average players to a draw against the league champions and put the Grand Old Team out of the FA Cup.
Its called managing your resource and motivation.
They’re where they are in the league because their board and fans didn’t fret and flinch when they went 5 games without a win then had another 4 game winless run early on in his reign like ours seemingly are with Frank

I support Everton, I dont watch football 24/7 and I dont manage a football club.
The due diligence should be done by the owners not me.
What is quite clear is that the research into our last 6 managers has been poor and non of them up to the standard of NSNO.

so your slating everton and yet have no answer to what people are asking you

lol

You stick to watching football and I will manage my 118 staff, you beaut
Genuinely, I'm intrigued by annual appraisal time. Do you have to do all of them? How do you not get bored or start laughing when one of the really bad ones suggests objectives way over their head?

I can imagine Lampard has to deal with Keane suggesting he can Marshall the defence and reduce goals conceded 10% year on year.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.