2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least in his post match presser he’s not giving up.

Shame we don’t have a single player with the ounce of his mentality
With a manager it is not so much his mentality that matters though. It is about an ability to organize a team, keep it tight at the back and win games. Lampard has never shown an ability to do that. In his one full season at Chelsea they lost 12 League games. The most worrying aspect though is that with a team with some of the best defenders on the planet. They somehow managed to concede 38 goals from 19 away games in the League.

Averaging 2 goals against per game with a team like Chelsea is nothing short of shambolic. That sums up Lampard though as a manager he has had everything handed to him on a plate and has still failed.

Can anyone even explain Lampard's game plan against Spurs or Wolves ?

I understand he’s had injuries, like Benitez did, but there are enough fit options to pick the same formation every week.
Teams get better by doing drills and whatnot in the same formation over and over again till it just becomes the norm, you see that with City and the RS. If you keep changing stuff all the time then the players have no idea what they are doing or where they need to be positional wise. I know its probably not that easy when players are as limited as our lot however.

I'm not a fan of him staying if we go down. That would be rewarding one of the biggest failures in the history of the club.

I know changing managers doesnt work for us, but if we go down we'd have to make a fire sale and start clean slate, so whatever.

I'm not a fan of him staying if we go down. That would be rewarding one of the biggest failures in the history of the club.

I know changing managers doesnt work for us, but if we go down we'd have to make a fire sale and start clean slate, so whatever.
So *another* fresh start.

Brilliant.

Might as well give out 3 months contracts at this rate.

The fella has only been in charge a few weeks, our club is a mess gonna take years to resolve got to stick with him no matter what imo
I havnt been impressed with him to be honest.
But it's wrong to pin it all on him, we waited to long with Rafael , the lack of confidence had already set in, that will take some turning around.
Looks incapable of even grinding out a result and has not inspired the squad at all, there really isn't any improvement at all tactics or results wise, since he took charge
Time to get shut not sure?
Would be tempted to leave him in place hope he has seen through this lot and goes full on to grind out a result or two.
Is he the man to get us back up if we go down as we need sorting out from top to bottom .
Only thing on that score he has no record of building anything so it would be a gamble.
We are between a rock and a hard place at the moment.
Get beat by Newcastle and the pressure will be really on him.
He results since taking charge even in the short team are not good enough can't blame people for questioning him.
It's up to him to turn it around , just coming out with we can't lose confidence after ever other defeat really cutting it.
Feel sorry for him , came on board a sinking ship and that tranfer window really didn't help him much.
Needs to do something radical in the next few game's as going around in circles with the same old faces on the team is just getting the same old results.

Quick let's change manager as that has worked a treat for us getting us here. :hayee:

He needs to pick a midfield 3 of Doucoure, Allan and DVB. Post Kenny to somewhere he can be less dangerous...like Ukraine. One good game against Leeds does not make him Roberto Carlos. Coleman if plays needs to stay in line with the last CB.

It's not hard is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.