2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it would be ridiculous to suggest he should be sacked, the amount of people saying we should stick with him regardless of what happens is just silly. He will have had enough games to put it right, if he can't get the job done then its bye bye
We need to give a manager some time.

He is hardly to blame for the situation. I am tired with the constant changes which mean we will never achieve any stability.

Frank wants us to play a high press high tempo style of play and I am ok with that. He needs time to get his own squad together.

Hopefully he's learned that this team can't press away from home. Fine at home with the crowd behind them, but they are so poor away I think we have to go back to Ancelotti's flat back 10 formation!

We'd still concede mate because individual players can't do the basics right.

We definitely need to be set up a lot more compact though away from home. Hopefully Gray returning will help us a little more as he's a boss outlet and the only one with genuine frightening pace who can carry the ball.

He is hardly to blame for the situation. I am tired with the constant changes which mean we will never achieve any stability.

Frank wants us to play a high press high tempo style of play and I am ok with that. He needs time to get his own squad together.
We have lazy players with no pace though?

It's important he does realise. He has to adapt a horses for courses approach to get points, and do it urgently.

If he is guilty of anything it's a naivety in thinking he can override a safety-first approach to fighting the drop. Sides that avoid the trap door pick up points. We don't, it's two wins since when? October or September?

Even not getting one point from the last three away could cost us, two points from the nine available isn't a herculean task either, unless it's Everton. I understand the defence is rubbish, but still we have to try to keep things tight and frustrate the opposition. That means we might nick a point here and there. The bigger problem is the attitude and discipline of the players and the individual errors

I'm inclined to think that we can get wins from home games, but we have left no margin for error now and in all likelihood won't get wins from all home games where we think we should. There is no should with this squad of players.
He should give uncle hawwy a bell

Is 13 games enough time?

The only thing that will save us know are there fans. Benitez didn't have the fans on his side. Hanging onto him for as long as we did was the biggest error this season.

The biggest error was not allowing him the chance to see how he utilised his new signings. Instead we [Poor language removed] the bed as usual.

We all talk about the project and giving managers time and admitting that it will take a couple of seasons to sort the mess out and then we head further down the spiral.

The biggest error was not allowing him the chance to see how he utilised his new signings. Instead we [Poor language removed] the bed as usual.

We all talk about the project and giving managers time and admitting that it will take a couple of seasons to sort the mess out and then we head further down the spiral.

His new signings? He hadn't even heard of Patterson and Mykolenko.

Has Cole started work like yet??
We have some fullbacks Ashley that kinda, uhm, well they just dont know how to defend ?

For the love of god, stop using this, we all know what you are and its not an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.