2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the anyone but Rafael-camp but Frank has been disappointing for me tactically.
Playing Coleman and Kenny in a 5 man defense against Brighton at home was the final straw for me
and Rafael; yet Frank keeps playing those two. They are not fit for purpose. The offer nothing going forward,
they do not impose themselves and are non-athletic. Having smart fullbacks is so important yet ours cannot defend
and certainly cannot attack.

My second bone with Frank is the 2 man midfield when one of the players is Gomez! We have to play three in midfield and
pray for some luck.

I haven't felt this bleak and depressed about Everton in years. I mean like in the Walter Smith years we were crap, but at least we had players who loved the club and gave it their all.

Now we are crap with players who don't care about the club or it's fans, and we spent 600 odd million or something to be this crap. Of course we have the shower on the other side of the park, in with a shout of winning more trophies this year as well.

I love this club, but i despise and detest those players, and i want Lampard to rebuild with younger players next season. Let's look at blooding some of the u23's for a start. Are they good enough? Well there's only one way to find out.

I just want to see a project started that we can all get behind, because i'm just sick of the usual suspects thinking the odd win here and there is good enough.

I feel that we've got to back Lampard in, and if we do go down then so be it. Obviously relegation would suck, but i don't mind watching a young team developing in the Championship either.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but i and i'm sure many others as well, are sick of the current rabble of a squad.

If we lose the Richarlison and Calvert Lewin etc, then so be it. Just reinvest the money in young and hungry players with a point to prove.

Invest in players who want to win, and have respect for the club and the shirt, unlike the current crowd of muppets we have.

Last edited:
I haven't felt this bleak and depressed about Everton in years. I mean like in the Walter Smith years we were crap, but at least we had players who loved the club and gave it their all.

Now we are crap with players who don't care about the club or it's fans, and we spent 600 odd million or something to be this crap. Of course we have the shower on the other side of the park, in with a shout of winning more trophies this year as well.

I love this club, but i despise and detest those players, and i want Lampard to rebuild with younger players next season. Let's look at blooding some of the u23's for a start. Are they good enough? Well there's only one way to find out.

I just want to see a project started that we can all get behind, because i'm just sick of the usual suspects thinking the odd win here and there is good enough.

I feel that we've got to back Lampard in, and if we do go down then so be it. Obviously relegation would suck, but i don't mind watching a young team developing in the Championship either.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but i and i'm sure many others as well, are sick of the current rabble of a squad.

If we lose the Richarlison and Calvert Lewin etc, then so be it. Just reinvest the money in young and hungry players with a point to prove.

Invest in players who want to win, and have respect for the club and the shirt, unlike the current crowd of muppets we have.
It could be a long time before we come back up, if we even do, but the way I'm feeling today, or any day I watch these cowards down tools and capitulate I'd take watching a competitive Everton in the Championship full of fighters over watching the likes of Keane lowering his head waiting for the ball to reach it while Guehi steals in and heads home... I don't know how much longer I can look at some of these players in an Everton shirt

I’m really struggling with people still thinking the players just can’t be arsed. They are trying, they’re just really, really, bad.
Yep, i used to think they weren't arsed but they obviously are they're just not very good footballers.
Yesterday our players took 2 sometimes 3 touches to get the ball under control, yes the pitch was awful but Palace had no issues knocking the ball about.

Our 'Big' players are vastly overrated by us and due to the financial mess were in they will have to be sold in the summer to free up some funds for a rebuild.

Sigurdsson clearly isn't guilty of whatever was suggested so fast track him back into the team and get him on a new deal in the summer I say.

Sigurdsson clearly isn't guilty of whatever was suggested so fast track him back into the team and get him on a new deal in the summer I say.
Hmm what makes think you that? He's one of the first players, i want out of the club regardless.

Constantly changing managers and overspending on average to mediocre players, is the reason why this club, has found itself in this hole in the first place.

The most logical thing I have read on this thread all day.
The Lampard supporters wont like you for saying this.
There were 6 players who started that game out of position today.
Coleman, Godfrey, Holgate, Kenny, Gordon & Richarlison.

But guess what, its all the players fault, nothing to do with Frank

Im confused. What positions did you see those players in and what positions do you think they should have been in ?

STOP THIS MADNESS !

They're not my words

We are giving that team today £50m+ between them a year, that should be motivation enough
Millions is an astounding bit of motivation beyond our comprehension of a member of the working class. As a footballer being on that wage since a teenager. Knowing no matter how bad you perform you can see out your contract and some other club will offer you thoasands a week after it soley based on your reputation as a vet premiership player. Big pampered lifestyle. Youre not going to be motivated. If your not a die hard serial winner. Like most our players are not.

Like coleman is. A Moyes signing. That's the type of players signed. Yes Coleman legs are gone bit you can see ot killing him every loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.