2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know much about our new manager and I’ve been too busy this week getting ready for my own job interview (one that I hope I smashed today) to read about Lampard, or how everyone else is feeling about him. But I welcome his appointment. Benitez was the wrong man for the job from the very beginning, and at the end his tactics didn’t work for our players either. The atmosphere was also too toxic among the fan base, so hopefully most Evertonians are feeling much better with Lampard’s appointment.

Good luck to our new manager! And can you please make sure we give us a win this weekend :D

There was a poll here 85% of Evertonians are happy with the appointment of Lampard.

Could have been a lot worse, could have been Roy Hodgson or Sam Allardyce mark 2.

Hope your interview went well!

There was a poll here 85% of Evertonians are happy with the appointment of Lampard.

Could have been a lot worse, could have been Roy Hodgson or Sam Allardyce mark 2.

Hope your interview went well!
Nice, I have yet to see the poll but that’s a good number of Blues approving. Can’t make everyone happy and we have some fans that like to be miserable by nature lol

Thanks, I hope so too. If it is meant to be it will happen. Thankfully I still love my current job if it doesn’t go through.

With news of Cashley Coles addition, let us all take the time to remember his wonderful quote :

‘When I heard Jonathan Barnett (player’s agent) repeat the figure of £55K, I nearly swerved off the road. He (former Arsenal Director David Dein) is taking the piss Jonathan! I yelled down the phone. I was so incensed. I was trembling with anger. I couldn’t believe what I’d heard.’

Didn’t he akso say duting that rant that he wanted 60K per week and that they were shafting him over a “measley” five grand.

Nice, I have yet to see the poll but that’s a good number of Blues approving. Can’t make everyone happy and we have some fans that like to be miserable by nature lol

Thanks, I hope so too. If it is meant to be it will happen. Thankfully I still love my current job if it doesn’t go through.

Good luck with thst interview, Sass ;)

Let us know how you get on :)

Ooops I should have just linked it in my original post!

Screenshot 2022-02-02 114310.png

Very impressed with the backroom staff for a change, all well regarded coaches with top level experience add Cole who is supposed to be a really good coach as well and we are only going one way.

Lampardc has done exactly the right thing bringing in experience by his side.

Don’t know much about our new manager and I’ve been too busy this week getting ready for my own job interview (one that I hope I smashed today) to read about Lampard, or how everyone else is feeling about him. But I welcome his appointment. Benitez was the wrong man for the job from the very beginning, and at the end his tactics didn’t work for our players either. The atmosphere was also too toxic among the fan base, so hopefully most Evertonians are feeling much better with Lampard’s appointment.

Good luck to our new manager! And can you please make sure we give us a win this weekend :D
They let me back Sas. No need to take your heart break out on Ben anymore.

I know you can’t gather much from a ten minute training video but looked like lots of short sharp passing in tight spaces which is exactly what we’ve been missing, we’ve been awful on the ball
That's what I mean about giving a manager time. Surely it takes more than half a season to get the players to implement styles he wants up against seasoned teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.