Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• 6A0EF8C8-CDDD-41BA-B13B-B89F021FF120.jpeg
    6A0EF8C8-CDDD-41BA-B13B-B89F021FF120.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 137
This

It doesn’t help either when our players are booed every week.

Nar your right like, think they should have been clapped and sang off after that today.

Should have all waited outside the ground afterwards to celebrate with them as well.

Get in the bin with those shouts, those players don't care about the club, they should be chased out as soon as it's possible, gang of scumbags.

We haven’t got the midfield quality to play with just 2 in there, yet Benitez persisted with it and Lampard keeps trying it. Has to be a 3 for the rest of the season, not flirting between 3 at the back, 4-4-2, 4-3-3. Go with a system that at home has looked occasionally like working- which is 3 on the middle. Doucoure was abject today, I think part of the reason was he was terrified of getting more than about 10 yards from the defence in case the ball was turned over.

and unfortunately with such a limited squad, he’s having to pick the same frauds, who are letting him down, week in week out.

I‘m sure, in the ideal world, some of this lot, wouldn’t even be getting on the bench.
It's like they're the unmotivatables. Iwobi is a classic case in point, he turns up every so often, looks a player, gets the praise for traijing well andhis effory... but then vanishes totally. Clearly can't sustain it.

Ancelotti had the same problem with them. Benitez had a job on for sure, not least because the squad issues were aligned to his limitations. As for Lampard, well, this really is a stiff test for him. Tactically and in terms of man management.

At least he forced the team out to acknowledge the fans that were giving the team stick. The Spanish fraud allowed the players to not even go near the fans on a number of occasions. It’s hard and we have to keep faith in Frank because as he said it can sit turn and click in a moment. And it can believe.

Doucoures performance and the absolutely pathetic lack of movement from anyone off the ball. The lack of ability to anticipate anything or think maybe a step ahead instead of waiting to receive the ball first, is not on Frank Lampard

Not for me anyway.

He had him as a DM though. He's not a DM which is clear when Neves was bossing the midfield with no one anywhere near him.

He's box to box covering ground, free to move, not restricted to protecting the defence.

For the final time, we need to play a 3 midifield. That hasn't changed since we kicked off the start of the season.

Unsure what people were expecting from Lampard and even Benitez
The team has been in decline for over 5 years and we are now seeing this….
We have a group of players that have been bought with little or no planning for future, and on contracts that boarder on the ridiculous

Lampard is just another manager being let down by players who are cowards and only concern is they pick up a wage..

Thankless task

Stop talking sense

Frank Lampard as a manager did nothing of note at Derby, spent £250 mill at Chelsea & made them worse & he's now making a decent fist at trying to relegate Everton for the first time in nearly 70 yrs. His agent must be some guy getting him these gigs ?

Now's not the time to turn on the manager.

Yeah, unfortunately he might get things wrong and imo he got the subs really wrong today, but he's working with his boots, arms and legs tied together with this squad and he's also trying to unpick the damage done by his predecessor.

I just wish he'd start booting the usual suspects out who have helped get us into this mess.

I said it after spurs - I don't want to see Keane, holgate or Coleman near the first team again.

I simply don't trust them - sooner see the kids in there tbh.

Yeah, unfortunately he might get things wrong and imo he got the subs really wrong today, but he's working with his boots, arms and legs tied together with this squad and he's also trying to unpick the damage done by his predecessor.

I just wish he'd start booting the usual suspects out who have helped get us into this mess.

I said it after spurs - I don't want to see Keane, holgate or Coleman near the first team again.

Yeah and we dropped Keane and we lost to a free header because Holgate and Godfrey are disastrous in the air.

There are no easy solutions here. In fact all the solutions I hear repeatedly from fans just cause other issues, because the alternative player is usually even worse.

Genuinely think they might as well stick Branthwaite in there, as well as Onyango in a midfield 3.

Yeah and we dropped Keane and we lost to a free header because Holgate and Godfrey are disastrous in the air.

There are no easy solutions here. In fact all the solutions I hear repeatedly from fans just cause other issues, because the alternative player is usually even worse.
Branthwaite should have started mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.