2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it has to said that moshiri and co have put our club in jeopardy,it's the players that are actually to blame for this shoddy run.

Today was on frank. His set up was not working in the 1st half and he should have changed it at half time. Subs wrong and too late.
Doucoures performance and the absolutely pathetic lack of movement from anyone off the ball. The lack of ability to anticipate anything or think maybe a step ahead instead of waiting to receive the ball first, is not on Frank Lampard

Not for me anyway.

However you "recycle" this lot they manage to let the manager/fans down, seriously I don't think they like being told how to operate, looks to me currently Lampard and his staff put in the hard yards at Finch Farm during the week only for these cowards to throw the baby out with the bath water,as they have for numerous managers.

and unfortunately with such a limited squad, he’s having to pick the same frauds, who are letting him down, week in week out.

I‘m sure, in the ideal world, some of this lot, wouldn’t even be getting on the bench.

He played in a 3 v Spurs and we lost 5-0.

The team just does not move the ball quick enough to split a team. We don't have the quality
Agree. We are very poor. But Thr manager is not setting the team up to play to Doucoures (alleged) strengths. The reason he had to play it backwards so often today was there were no options and no movement in fro t if him. A result of playing 5 at the back. Add in cowardly players hiding etc……and that’s not having a go at the manager, he’s been given a team of useless cowards

We've possibly got the worst fan base in the league. The rampant negativity has been picked up by our new manager who commented about it this week. Ben Foster commented on how the away teams use the Goodison crowd to get in the player's heads. The satirical Paddy Power video that surfaced this week.

Everybody knows we're the most depressive bunch in the league and it's used against us. The cat is well and truly out of the bag.

Our fan base is the laughing stock of the whole country.
This

It doesn’t help either when our players are booed every week.

Agree. We are very poor. But Thr manager is not setting the team up to play to Doucoures (alleged) strengths. The reason he had to play it backwards so often today was there were no options and no movement in fro t if him. A result of playing 5 at the back. Add in cowardly players hiding etc……and that’s not having a go at the manager, he’s been given a team of useless cowards
They're definitely useless cowards

But doucoure didn't once turn and even look forward today, it was like he was terrified

Status
Not open for further replies.