2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd prefer to have Frank here much more than Benitez. But we have been progressively been in steady decline through the Moshiri era. This has been a long time coming this season. Blaming everything on Benitez as if we were on the path to good things before he came along. And now he is getting the blame for results after him now. Except when we win. Get over him. He's gone. The Everton problem is much bigger than Benitez.

I'd prefer to have Frank here much more than Benitez. But we have been progressively been in steady decline through the Moshiri era. This has been a long time coming this season. Blaming everything on Benitez as if we were on the path to good things before he came along. And now he is getting the blame for results after him now. Except when we win. Get over him. He's gone. The Everton problem is much bigger than Benitez.
Lets say we’re both taxi drivers. I drive my taxi cab into a rock wall over and over again, for months. Then i remove one of the most valuable parts moving the car forwards and sell it to my old mate slippy G. This all gets me fired, and you are then hired as my replacement. You get my job AND my POS car. This car was fully functional when i got it, but i ruined it over months of abuse. You start working on it, and get it to run normally about 50% of the time.
Are you to blame for the terrible shape the car is in, or am I?

Lets say we’re both taxi drivers. I drive my taxi cab into a rock wall over and over again, for months. Then i remove one of the most valuable parts moving the car forwards and sell it to my old mate slippy G. This all gets me fired, and you are then hired as my replacement. You get my job AND my POS car. This car was fully functional when i got it, but i ruined it over months of abuse. You start working on it, and get it to run normally about 50% of the time.
See you lost me at fully functional. Could easily say Benitez got stung with a preowned car fixed with dodgey used parts expensively paid for. Been rallied around while the car progressively in decline from a lovely European track contender to a average junker. He had the summer to service the car but only got giving 1.5 pound to do it. The mechanic practically downed tools as he always does and the wheels finally fell off.

I don't care about Benitez though. He has reverted to being a kopite for me.

Just sad to blame everything on him. He's not the problem. He's taking the bus but Lamps a provisional first time driver has been dooped into taking on the project.

See you lost me at fully functional. Could easily say Benitez got stung with a preowned car fixed with dodgey used parts expensively paid for. Been rallied around while the car progressively in decline from a lovely European track contender to a average junker. He had the summer to service the car but only got giving 1.5 pound to do it. The mechanic practically downed tools as he always does and the wheels finally fell off
Not saying it was the best car in the world, but the previous driver had it performing well for a decent amount of the previous taxi cab season. Then i started smashing it, and now it barely runs at all.

Fat Benny isnt the reason for all our issues, but he is to blame for a lot of the poor performances.

Not saying it was the best car in the world, but the previous driver had it performing well for a decent amount of the previous taxi cab season. Then i started smashing it, and now it barely runs at all.

Fat Benny isnt the reason for all our issues, but he is to blame for a lot of the poor performances.
Carlo oiled it up good and never took ot off road. Went 10mph. And only drove it on special occasions. Benitez don't get me wrong as soon as the lion hearts showed him what they were all about he dodnt know how to handle it and made many many mistakes. Got stubborn like most our managers do.

I genuinely think he wanted to do well. Just wasn't able to handle these lion hearts. Carlo one of the best managers in the world seen what they are and used every bit of his geniuses to get the most out of them and to his credit nearly got these losers into Europe. He's a million times the manager benitez is.

Probably one of the worst analogies I've ever seen.

We barely won a game post Christmas last year. The taxi was already broken. Then we didn’t spend any money fixing it in the summer, but sold a few other parts. Picked up a few bits from the junk yard, then complained when other things went wrong.

95% of the problems have been due to the squad. Benitez was to blame for his own pigheadedness, but I think we would be in this situation with whichever manager had been in charge. The squad and the injuries have sunk us this season.

Carlo lost 3 out of his last 5 games here. 3 wins in last 10 games.

He could have told Real to screw off and stay here, he didn't. "It's better to have a Ferrari than a Fiat 500". He knew the wheels were falling off. How do you think he would have fared with no money to spend and a big injury crisis. I'll tell you how, look at his last 10 games.

You can blame Rafael all you like, but we were already in a downward trajectory. Were breaching FFP rules which meant we had no money, had a big injury crisis and a mishmash squad compiled of a few former managers players.

Carlo lost 3 out of his last 5 games here. 3 wins in last 10 games.

He could have told Real to screw off and stay here, he didn't. "It's better to have a Ferrari than a Fiat 500". He knew the wheels were falling off. How do you think he would have fared with no money to spend and a big injury crisis. I'll tell you how, look at his last 10 games.

You can blame Rafael all you like, but we were already in a downward trajectory. Were breaching FFP rules which meant we had no money, had a big injury crisis and a mishmash squad compiled of a few former managers players.
Just sod off, he's gone and nobody is bothered apart from a few idiots who crawled so far up his hoop they're afraid to admit they embarrassed themselves.

We barely won a game post Christmas last year. The taxi was already broken. Then we didn’t spend any money fixing it in the summer, but sold a few other parts. Picked up a few bits from the junk yard, then complained when other things went wrong.

95% of the problems have been due to the squad. Benitez was to blame for his own pigheadedness, but I think we would be in this situation with whichever manager had been in charge. The squad and the injuries have sunk us this season.
The taxi ran all right (best start ever for 30 or so years?) with Benitez until that strange Watford-game, conceding 4 goals in 15 minutes.
We never recovered, we never even found a modicum of defensive stability. That was the turning point, that's where things kicked off with Digne, that's where 'our brave lionhearts' decided to stop turning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.