2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we are as bad as some make out tbh.

We've beaten in the last 18 months Liverpool, Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, Leicester, West Ham, Wolves.

The issues we have can be fixed in 1 summer really - shake up our medical/conditioning departments and bring in 2x CM's and a 1x CB who can defend.

Hope Gordon can develop more of an end product and play Patterson as our 1st choice RB next season.

If we fix those issues is another question......
We have no money to fix it. This is a mammoth task for Frank and his team. Hopefully we can make clever use of the loan market

We have no money to fix it. This is a mammoth task for Frank and his team. Hopefully we can make clever use of the loan market

They'll be some money. Apparently our losses not including this season (which we may be in a profit based on the Digne sale and Kean loan fee) is approx £85 million.

If Kean was sold for a profit this summer + 1-2 others on top of Delph/Gylfi/Toshun/Kenny off the books we'll probably have money to bring in 2-3 reasonably priced signings.

If we make a big sale i.e DCL/Pickers/Richarlison you'll probably a bigger spend (£80-100 million).

Hopefully we do utlise loans as well though I think we've lacked using that effectively since El Loco's 1st season.

Talkshte elevating the anti-Frank mantra. Utter madness. Yes we had a few on here last night calling Lampard out but I think he's a manager growing and learning and getting more aquainted with our club. He deserves big respect.
Some Arsenal fan going on about Benitez before! I think the results (Benitez) speak for itself.

They'll be some money. Apparently our losses not including this season (which we may be in a profit based on the Digne sale and Kean loan fee) is approx £85 million.

If Kean was sold for a profit this summer + 1-2 others on top of Delph/Gylfi/Toshun/Kenny off the books we'll probably have money to bring in 2-3 reasonably priced signings.

If we make a big sale i.e DCL/Pickers/Richarlison you'll probably a bigger spend (£80-100 million).

Hopefully we do utlise loans as well though I think we've lacked using that effectively since El Loco's 1st season.
Well said. I had forgotten about Moise Keane

Talkshte elevating the anti-Frank mantra. Utter madness. Yes we had a few on here last night calling Lampard out but I think he's a manager growing and learning and getting more aquainted with our club. He deserves big respect.
Some Arsenal fan going on about Benitez before! I think the results (Benitez) speak for itself.

The Benitez media propaganda bandwagon sickens me. They’ve been after Lampard since he came in, a former media darling himself as well. To hell with the lot of them. Your boy is a disgusting fat mess and was finished 10 years ago, get over it.

The Benitez media propaganda bandwagon sickens me. They’ve been after Lampard since he came in, a former media darling himself as well. To hell with the lot of them. Your boy is a disgusting fat mess and was finished 10 years ago, get over it.
Was speaking to my cousin earlier, fella in his tennis club is a physio at Everton.

He was very candid regarding fats malone.

Said he was playing players when injured cos he had fell out with loads, said he fell out with Richarlison and thats the main reason he was sacked.

And no, I dont expect people to believe me, I wouldnt.

Was speaking to my cousin earlier, fella in his tennis club is a physio at Everton.

Said he was playing players when injured cos he had fell out with loads, said he fell out with Richarlison and thats the main reason he was sacked.

it's not that far fetched -- i hate him and i've never even met him

In the final straight Lampard got performances out of the players and huge support from the fans, neither are essy to do when you are a young manager who has recently joined a team in disarray with lots of injuries.

Did he make mistakes, sure, but hopefully has learnt from them and am so far happy with his man management best demonstrated by Iwobi turnaround.

I’m going to choose to believe this.

Anyway, for me, the last few weeks have shown what can happen if we get behind the players and support the team.

None of this "I will cheer if they play well" bull, just support them, through the good and the bad, it really works, now, im not saying we sit back and accept everything, but the scenes after the game must surely prove to everybody that these players do care.

From a personal POV, im going to try and be a bit more positive, sure there are players I dont really like or rate and me calling them pony has no real baring, but we as a fanbase need to support our club a bit more, IMHO.

Lets hope this is the start of something we can all support.

Anyway, for me, the last few weeks have shown what can happen if we get behind the players and support the team.

None of this "I will cheer if they play well" bull, just support them, through the good and the bad, it really works, now, im not saying we sit back and accept everything, but the scenes after the game must surely prove to everybody that these players do care.

From a personal POV, im going to try and be a bit more positive, sure there are players I dont really like or rate and me calling them pony has no real baring, but we as a fanbase need to support our club a bit more, IMHO.

Lets hope this is the start of something we can all support.
I figure it is mostly antipathy towards the running of the club and booing the players was just a manifestation of that - it's difficult to support an organisation that dismissed you and put Benitez in place - on top of years of mismanagement.

That the fans got past that to support the team gives them huge credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.