2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just this evenings bellendery.

I’m gonna hit the vaults properly tomorrow.

Repent and you may be forgiven.

As soon as he switched from that rotten 5 at the back we got back into the game. No surprise.

Still have my doubts about him long-term, especially tactically. But no doubt he has a great connection with the fans and that goes a long way.

Either way, don't care this morning cause am hanging out of my arse and have to go to work.

40% win rate now.

I’m convinced he’d have won the Brentford game without the refereeing shenanigans. A bit more composure and we run out winners at Burnley too. Potentially points at Liverpool and City as well.

I know it’s all it’s and buts but i could see Lampard very easily having a high 40s, 50 % win rate with us which would be up with Moyes and Ancelotti.

If he can do it in these conditions with these players he can do better with players he wants and time to plan.

I’m convinced he’d have won the Brentford game without the refereeing shenanigans. A bit more composure and we run out winners at Burnley too. Potentially points at Liverpool and City as well.

I know it’s all it’s and buts but i could see Lampard very easily having a high 40s, 50 % win rate with us which would be up with Moyes and Ancelotti.

If he can do it in these conditions with these players he can do better with players he wants and time to plan.

Yeh we've been shafted out of quite a few games under Frank.

There is no doubt now he has to be given some time to get his own players in and given time to do his own thing and judge him properly then. He deserved it.

Yeh we've been shafted out of quite a few games under Frank.

Takes something to win big games when you have to as well. I understand people moaning about Watford but he’s literally been staring down the barrel of ‘must win’ games against Leeds Newcastle, United, Chelsea, Leicester, and now Palace, and he’s won all of them. Yeah credit to fans and players and all that but give me a manager that wins the big games rather than the one who wins enough nothing games but always falls short in big moments.

If Frank can stabilise us and get us into positions in domestic cups or even europa league where we’re going into big games at Goodison then it bodes well knowing that he’s got over the line before in pressure situations. As much as I loved Moyes it felt like he never would do it in a big game when had to.

There was an article I read a few months back and had what I thought was actually a pretty valid point.
What if Everton based their training down south. Then traveled back up for home games and away games when they are up here. 2 bases if you will.
Could be done. Would be economical in terms of would cost less then a players wages.
Against it on moral terms though. Encouraging the further spread of wealth down south

Calvert Lewin, Pickford, and Richy maybe give Frank one season?

Get rid of Tosun, Davies, Sigurdson, Delph, Kenny, Allan, Gomes, etc; and buy some young players and one full season for Frank.

They owe it to themselves to see what he can buy, a full pre-season and then we go from there?

When are we starting the purge of the Benitez 8 @nsno-chris

yes-icegif-2.gif

I'm game, them scumbags should be terrored for the rest of their miserable days.
They're not Everton fans and we won't forgive.

Would have thought that was obvious
Perhaps I'm just not very informed. Anyway I'm not being obtuse, I have no idea what you mean, you seem reluctant to clarify, so we'll leave it there.

Glad we can all enjoy the weekend, now the unthinkable is no longer possible.

UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.