Transfer Rumour Franck Kessie

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 goals in 52 aren't the stats of an out and out DM, maybe he could be seen as more advanced than a DM, can't see this one happening though

I could see us going in with a second bid for this lad, I think he we actually be in competition with Ross for the Attacking midfielders role, based on his goals and assists, I think this is an area where we are lacking at the moment, of Ross is out the side there is no one who can play that role

Never heard of him

Instantly interested and will call for Kenwright head if we don't sign him.

This thread may have legs.

Anyone want to chip in with the Football Manager status?

Seen him playing against Joe Hart (yes I hope we get him) and against my second team AC MILAN. Stood out in both games as being a hard grafter, decent technical ability and makes runs forward. Certaintly someone I would consider paying up to £25 million for, lots of potential to become a Michael Essien type player but maybe not as good (I thought essien was a machine).

I could see us going in with a second bid for this lad, I think he we actually be in competition with Ross for the Attacking midfielders role, based on his goals and assists, I think this is an area where we are lacking at the moment, of Ross is out the side there is no one who can play that role
Assists from DM fits nicely with the Koeman method. (Hoof it to the fast winger) fits with the Leicester method from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.