Transfer Rumour Franck Kessie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £100m
This one seems to be gathering pace. Got to admit I know absolutely nothing about him. Us and Chelsea interested.

IMG_4107.PNG

if its a battle between us and chelski then he heads there , i did read that this tweet was aimed at pushing a chelsea deal thro quicker..

but you never know.

we seem to be tediously linked with every player in europe at the moment for obvious reasons..

We were linked in the papers a few weeks back with him.
Looks a big lad on the pictures they had of him other than that dont have a clue what he plays like.

Now that we've agreed a deal for Schneiderlin and already have Gueye, I find it hard to believe we'd pursue a deal for this guy very strongly. He seems to be a bit of a powerhouse, but a midfield of him and those two would be sorely lacking in any creative guile, something we are desperate for.

Now that we've agreed a deal for Schneiderlin and already have Gueye, I find it hard to believe we'd pursue a deal for this guy very strongly. He seems to be a bit of a powerhouse, but a midfield of him and those two would be sorely lacking in any creative guile, something we are desperate for.

He's only 20, so looking longer term than with Schneiderlin and Gueye.

Status
Not open for further replies.