Forward Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m
Let's be honest with Kean on loan, Tosun not fit and Richy suspended we are very light.

DCL
Gordon?
Simms?
Even with everyone fit we are still light Richy plays best off the left without him and having let Walcott and Kean go we have nobody else who runs in behind.

What do you do until January apart from pray DCL doesn't get a knock and can play most minutes? Personally I'd put Simms on the bench. Who do you bring in this January ? Was it a mistake to leave ourselves so light?

tonka1878

Player Valuation: £15m
Was a massive mistake. Simms still can't make the bench which tells you Carlo thinks he is not ready. Big ask of Dom to tell him to go all season as our only hope
I agree with pretty much all that and hope Simms can step up but DCL has practically been our only hope for 3 seasons now which is shocking.

hallamblue

Player Valuation: £35m
I don’t think Carlo realised how bad Iwobi was, surely there’s no way he’d have had him as his first attacking option otherwise
I think because he's not been at the club long he felt he had to give him a chance. He should definitely be a makeweight in a January deal for a new forward, Iwobi and £20 million for Zaha maybe?

Terrarian

Player Valuation: £40m
Sparse are our forward options, well that's a lie, CF is sparse the rest are there maybe except a RWF then a few who all play left, quality may be the issue and letting Kean go without replacing was a mistake no doubt about that.

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
I do think we should have kept Walcott as an option right across the front three. Kean I could understand, he didn’t seem to want to put the effort in, but Walcott seemed to be professional enough and has gone into Southamptons first team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks